🏵Prologue🏵

Thousand of years ago....

Clandestine the god of darkness did not wish anything but aside from love. He longed to be loved and Gods are forbid to love. It is for a reason, to avoid personal conflicts. It was the God of Fire who created the rule.

"Clandestine, seeing the world who has happy people living, it makes us Gods happy." Aeroela said, the God of Wind. His ethereal beauty is radiating.

He envied the humans. Humans can love without any restriction and no boundaries. How he wish, he was born as human and not as a God. How he wish that there is no rule existing to love someone.

"They look very happy." Clandestine answered as his tone blank, but deep inside, it was laced with envy.

Years have past, the Gods once created a cell that holds the six elements. The most beautiful creation was born and turned to be the Goddess of Creation and Destruction. He was named as Calypso, her ethereal beauty is unrivaled even the Gods itself.

Calypso grown up and har a soft heart. She always abide the other gods, and she became the apple of the eye. But never had been expected, when the aloof God of Darkness met Calypso for the first time after she was born, they fell in love. Two Gods was fallen into the most forbidden love happened in the universe.

For the first time, Calypso did not abide the law. She fell into Clandestine's love and drowned. They kept it a secret for a long time, but a secret can never be hidden forever. The God of fire found the elicit relationship between the two and he interjected.

"This is forbidden!" Magnus roared as the thunder and lightning roared the sky. His hair was blazing with red fire. His eyes are hot lava red.

"Please, I am begging you big brother, please let us be. Give us the freedom to love. Give us happiness." Calypso begged and she kneeled to the ground, surrendering her pride as a God.

"My love, please stand up." Clandestine immediately pulled up Calypso. He doesn't want to see her kneeling to anyone, not even to him. Calypso is the most beautiful creation of all time. It should be everyone who will bow to her. "Please brother. I am willing to be stripped with my title. Punish me, but please, let me and Calypso live and love.." Clandestine plead and his eyes is misty and pained as he look on his beloved crying and hurting.

Magmus on the other side, his rage became more potent. His blazing fire is now wild and untamed.

"How dare you!" Magmus slat and almost burn Clandestine and Calypso to crisp.

"Please Magmus, calm down! Why don't you just let them be!?" Lumina cried, the God of the light. He was already moved and just wanted to have peace.

"Are you all siding them?" Magmus roared again and made everyone flinched. To all the Gods, Magmus has the hottest and shortest temper.

"It's not like that. I just want everyone to have peace. Let them be, let them love, don't be selfish brother." The God of the light plead.

"Brother, remember the sole reason why you created the law." Aeroela uttered and Magmus made up his mind.

Calypso cried as she already know his big brother's decision. Clandestine was hugging Calypso so tightly and seems like anytime she would vanished and he is afraid as well for that to happen.

"Calypso...." Clandestine whispered full love and adoration. Calypso stopped from crying and she look into his eyes. "I love you. I never regretted loving you. And someday, we will meet on a different time, with different identity, I wish I am still the one holds your heart. I wish I will still be the one in your heart. I gonna love you, until the end of time." Clandestine cried and his tears are flowing and his heart is being squeezed from pain.

Calypso's tears are running down her cheek. She held his hands and did not say anything. For she knows, the times he's talking about will never come.

And with that, her body went into specs of light bubbles and vanished into thin air. Clandestine was crying so hard and blaming himself for what happened.

"Why can't you just let us be?" Clandestine cried so hard and questioning his brother. "The only thing who kept me sane, you took her from me. You took the only person who sees the light in me."

"Clandestine...." Lumina was crying and very hurt of the outcome. "I'm sorry if I wasn't able to protect you..."

Clandestine did not answered. Instead, he walked away with a shattered heart.

Many days had passed Clandestine was in his most downfall form. He was gloomy and not talking. He hated everything including his brother and sisters. He hated them for making his life miserable. His only love and happiness is now gone, long gone.

And his wrath leads to vengeance by destroying the world where the Gods most love creation. He will destroy everything. He will make sure the human will suffer.