All Guest are Welcome

Start from the beginning

"Oh hush up." I parked the car, opened the door, and ran to the front door. I unlocked the door with my spare key, I ran into the house. 

"Maw Maw! Paw Paw! I'm home!!" I yelled, hoping to hear someone call back.

"Girl, quit yelling in my house!" Maw Maw yelled back, coming down the stairs with a smirk.

"Mama!!" I yelled, running into her open arms. She hugged me tightly and covered my face with kisses.

"I missed you so much, Cookie. Don't you ever stay away this long again, you hear me?" she swatted my thigh, giving me a stern look.

"Yes ma'am." I grinned.

"I swear you get more beautiful every time I see you. You definitely got your Grandma's genes." she laughed.

"The lies you tell." Paw Paw said, pushing her out the way to hug me. I didn't even hear him come into the room.

"Papa, I missed you!" I cheesed hugging him tightly as he kissed my forehead multiple times.

"I missed you, too Princess. The next time I'm coming to see you and stay a whole week. How does that sound?" he asked, pulling away from our hug to give me a warm smile.

"I love it." I snuggled my head into his chest.

"Who is this boy?" he asked, which made me pull away from out hug. I almost forgot August was here. Oops. I turned around and saw August holding our bag with a shy smile on his face.

"Papa, this is the friend I told you I was bringing with me." I said walking over to August. "August this is my Paw Paw, John and my Maw Maw Patricia. Maw Maw, Paw Paw, this is August." I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you both. I've heard a lot about ya'll." August stuck his hand out to Paw Paw who just stared at it until Maw Maw elbowed him in his stomach.

"Can't say the same about you." Paw Paw said giving me a dirty look, which he rarely does. He shook August hand but rather tightly, trying to intimidate August but it didn't faze him at all.

"Don't mind him. He's just not use to Cookie having male friends and handsome ones at that. Baby, you sure know how to pick em'." Maw Maw winked at me while hugging August and kissing his cheek.

"Amber, I thought you said you were an only child. You forgot to mention you had a sister." August flirted back but was cut short by Paw Paw clearing his throat.

"Let's go eat shall we. Amber, go show him where he'll be sleeping." Paw Paw said nonchalantly.

"Yes sir. Come on, August."

He followed me upstairs with our bags as I led him to his room.