"Her again ..." Chuuya sighed then went to the back door but she was there too :"Getting all full of yourself just because he thinks you're beautiful ?"

"I want to punch that ugly face so bad !" Chuuya thought before his savior interrupts them as he called her.

The ginger bowed his head as to say 'Thank you' to Oda-sensei then hurriedly went out as his teacher kept the bitch behind.

"Are you Toshiyagi Yamada ?" Dazai asked the tall student with raven hair and silver eyes who just headed out of his school.

"Yeah, why ?" The other asked suspiciously as he recognized Dazai's uniform and knew that he was from his previous school.

Dazai used his fake smile as he said :"I am Dazai Osamu from your previous school as you surely noticed so, can we have a small talk about Kimishita Mei ?"

"That bitch ?" Yamada said while staring at him suspiciously but still followed him as he was so curious to know what the other would say about that girl.

"You can head out before me~" the brunet said gently to his friend who was putting his things in his school bag :"Again ?"

"I'm really sorry~ i'll make it up to you, it's a promise !" Dazai reassured him as he was thinking of more important matters.

"Okay ..." the ginger said with a sad tone :"See you tomorrow then ..."

Dazai went beside the bitch's desk and waited till they all were out to sit in the desk that was in front of her :"Hey beauty~ can we talk for a moment ?"

The bitch nodded confusingly :"Sure, handsome~"

"Do you remember a guy called Toshiyagi Yamada ?" The brunet asked as he still thought of how much all this make up and accessories costed her.

"Toshiyagi Yamada ?" Mei repeated confusingly till she remembered :"Ah, that fag ?"

And that instently pissed Dazai off, but he still stayed calm as he said :"You know, this guy happenes to be in the Director's office right now ..." noticing the bitch's confused look, he added :"With his parents ..."

"And .. ?" She asked confusingly.

"And ..." Dazai suddenly lifted his head and wore his craziest smirk :"Your parents too~"

The other instently opened her eyes in shock :"What ... do you mean ?"

"It must be now ..." Dazai said till he heared the voice coming from the speakers asking Kimishita Mei to go to the Director's office :"Here it is~"

She stared at him in shock but hurriedly realized what's happening :"You planned all of this, right ?"

The brunet stood up and stared down at her with a smirk :"I'm not that nice as Chuuya, you were the one who asked for it, Bitch !"

"Ah ..." she got up and looked at him in the eyes :"You think you are good for helping him, i know Yamada, he sure didn't help you without something in return ... You are just like me in the end !"

"Don't put us on the same category, ugly !" Dazai looked down at her making her shiver then added :"I'm way worse ."

The voice calling her was repeated again so she pulled her bag and went the same time as Dazai said :"Get out, Bitch !" He was so happy that he finally could say it out loud.

After thinking for a moment of what could happen next, he also took his school bag and headed out just to find Chuuya waiting for him beside the school entery :"Why did you wait ..." he asked in surprise.

"I hate it ..." Chuuya said as he stared away with a saddened expression :"I hate it when you hide things from me ... i thought we were friends ..."

"Tomorrow ..." Dazai promised with a soft smile as he put his hand on the other's shoulder to reassure him :"Tomorrow, i will definitely tell you everything so just trust me and wait, okay ?"

"I will trust you ..." the ginger answered then his friend's tone suddenly changed to a cheerful one :"Let's go now, hey what about i accompany you to your house today ?"

"Are you inviting yourself ?" Chuuya asked irritatingly :"Forget about it, Kouyou nee will kill both of us if she sees you ..."

"Your mom sure is scary ..." Dazai said with a frown then put his arm around the other's shoulders to pull him closer making him blush in the process :"While you're nice ... way too nice ! But just be nice with me okay, i'm a jealous friend after all~"

"I heard of jealous boyfriends not jealous friends ..." Chuuya commented as he tried to pull away but no way the other would let him.

Meanwhile, the bitch was staring at them from one of the windows as she still could hear her parents beg the director not to expel her especially that it would really be difficult for her to find a school that would accept her in the middle of the year.

"You happy now bitch ? Because i sure am more than happy !" Yamada said before going out of the school with his parents.

She clenched her fist angrily as she stared at Dazai and Chuuya going out of the school :"I'll definitely make you pay for this, Dazai Osamu !"

*Hello drama my old friend~ XD
*I'm really sorry for the names, i have always been bad with them ;-; and the poem Chuuya was reading on the roof top is his own in real life.
*We are finally back to the main plot and you will get it more in the next chapter ^_^ don't forget to tell me your thoughts about it <3