Vision and Voices.

Start from the beginning

"Harry! I'm coming!" Billy screams out. "Yes! Oh god yes! Right there! Ohh!" 

Henry grips my wrist and tugs me towards the door, when I look back at the bed, words cannot explain the pain from my heart breaking in my chest. 

But suddenly Billy grips a knife saying, "Be a good boy for me and stay still. Joe, watch as I take his life."

"Harry!"

Billy glides the knife across Harry's chest before plunging the weapon into his skin, blood instantly sweeps from the wound.

"J-Joe b-baby, I'm sorry," Harry groans in pain. "Ugh,"

"Harry! No! Please-"

Henry, Zayn and Billy all burst out laughing behind me with Billy saying, "So pathetic, as if you'd think Harry would actually want you, come on, how stupid can you be?"

"You're w-wrong! Harry would never cheat on me!" Tears are spilling down my cheeks, my lips trembled as sobs rip through my body. "He wouldn't," My knees buckle from under me and I fall to the ground. 

I look up at the three figures now standing in front of the bed where Harry's bloody body lays. My eyes widen when they land on Zayn holding a baby in his arms, he gives the child to Henry.

"Unfortunately he looks so much like him," Henry spits. "The green eyes, horrible child, Billy take him."

"No! please!"

Billy smirks and takes my son into her arms, "I'll take good care of him don't worry Joe," She winks at me and leaves the room.

"Why!" I cry out, crawling towards the bed. Once there I manage to climb on it but gasp at Harry. "Oh god, Harry, no," I sob, my trembling hands grip his shoulders. "Harry wake up, please don't do this!" 

But he doesn't wake up, his eyelids are closed, his chest isn't moving and he feels cold under my touch. 

"Ironic isn't it? Harry Styles promised he would protect you when he couldn't even protect himself." Henry snickers and Zayn laughs. "How does it feel Joe? To have the one you loved ripped from you? It hurts doesn't it?"

"Joe!"

"Why? Why Henry? Why would you do all of this? WHY!" I grip the knife buried within Harry's chest. "I'm so sorry Harry," I whisper before ripping it from his body and jumping off the bed. "You son of a bitch! You're no fucking uncle of mine!"

I attempt to run at Henry with the knife but a hand grips my wrist, twisting it, I yelp in pain and drop the knife.

"I wouldn't do that sis," Luke's breath fans across my neck. "Harry had what was coming to him, it wasn't avoidable."

"Joe, baby, wake up."

"Luke? Why?" I cry out, his blue eyes staring at me. "Why Luke? Why would you side with him?"

Luke smirks and picks up the knife from the floor. "Henry is my father sis, of course, I'm going to side with him." 

"No! No! No!" I screamed.

"Joe!" 

My eyes suddenly fluttered open revealing blurriness, when my vision clears I gasped. "Harry?" 

"It's okay, you're safe," I instantly throw myself into his arms, he wraps them around me and pulls me onto his lap as he sits up in the bed. I cry into his chest. " It was a dream, I'm here, you're safe." 

Was that dream a warning?

Am I truly safe? 

.

💋🖕👯😵😱 NEW SCIENCE FICTION BOOK 😱😵👯🖕💋

Damned Squad (Out now)

Something horrifying was coming, so they made us into Super-human soldiers, they sent us into battle. But they didn't tell us we were damned from the beginning.

Seven girls are placed on a squad, this squad is the earth's last chance of survival. However, Earth's government didn't plan what happened next.

Starring: Gigi HadidMegan Fox, Billie Piper, Katie McGrath, with Katy Perry, Phoebe Tonkin and Claire Holt.

Join these seven girls on the edge of our solar system, verse an enemy they know nothing about. Friendships will be broken, strengths will be tested. Danger lurks around every corner. These girls may have the looks but do they have what it takes to survive the challenges that wait ahead? Come and find out.

 These girls may have the looks but do they have what it takes to survive the challenges that wait ahead? Come and find out