Chapter Sixty-Two

Start from the beginning

Zayn nods, "yeh, she's cool with it."

"No girl is ever cool with their boyfriend being okay with being swarmed by tons of girls every morning," Louis laughed, "that's another reason El and I called it quits."

"She is," Zayn shrugs, "plus I don't give her a reason not to trust me."

"True," Niall shrugs, "anyway, have you guys applied for uni?"

"We all applied together," Liam glares at him, "technically we applied for you, since you fell asleep in the car."

"How'd you even get all my information?" Niall sits up.

"Please," I laugh, "we know you more than you know yourself."

"Plus we called your mum," Louis adds at the end laughing, "Maura knows you well."

"She is my mum," Niall states, "well I have one less thing to worry about."

"So have we got this whole roommate thing sorted out?" Zayn sits up, "I feel like we haven't agreed to it yet. And we have to turn in our forms for that next week, and I'm not sharing a dorm with Louis, he's too messy."

"Yeah," Liam nods, "you filthy bastard."

"Fuck off," Louis throws a pillow at Liam, "I don't need you."

"Aw don't get mad Lou," Niall playfully nudges him and Louis jerks away, "just learn to pick up for yourself and maybe we'll consider it."

"So you're against me too Niall?" Louis turns back to face him, "I thought you were better than that? I thought we were mates?"

"We are," Niall chuckles, "but sharing rooms, no thanks."

"Really feeling the love here boys," Louis chugs the rest of his beer.

"So what's it going to be?" Zayn asks.

"I don't mind sharing my dorm with Lou?" I shrug, "he's a good chap."

"This is why he's my number one," Louis pats my back and I high five him, "it's settled. Zayn, Liam and Niall and me and Harold."

"I kind of imagined it'd be this way," Niall teases, "you love birds."

"Enough with the gay jokes," I push him, "it's getting old."

"Scared to admit," Louis winks, knowing he's only joking around.

"Very," I wink back.

"And you say you don't have the hots for each other," Liam sides with Niall and Lou and I glare at them, "were joking, okay. We know Harry is all over Olivia."

"Soon to be Chloe," Louis laughs, "I'm telling you, if you don't go for her, I will."

"Chill," I roll my eyes, "I said i'll consider it."

Edwards POV

"Did you pick out a dress already?" I sigh as I drive to Tia's house.

"I can't decide," she yells. She has me on speaker phone.

"Just close your eyes and point to one," I groan, "I'm sure you'll look hot in either one."

"What are you wearing?" she asks. I can hear her more clearly now which tells me she doesn't have me on speaker anymore.

"Clothes," I tease and I'm sure she's had it with my shit.

"No shit," she laughs, "are you wearing a suit?"

"Fuck no," I huff, "the fuck. It's a New Years party, not a fucking ball Tia."

"So then I should go with the short dress?" she asks.