7K Special-Wonderland AU [Pt 1]

Start from the beginning

I examined the table and saw a key within the chaos called the broken glass beneath my feet. Shattered glass was dispersed at random all over the ground. I picked through the glass and grabbed the key.

I placed the rest of the bottles beside me, leaving one in my hand, inspecting it. As I was unscrewing the cork, my fingers brushed along a tiny tag that read, 'Drink Me'. I plucked the cork from the bottle and sniffed the top, bursting into a fit of coughs.

"Beer. Ugh, that does not smell delightful. How does Germany and Prussia even drink this without dying?" I brought the bottle to eye level and arched an eyebrow.

Obviously I wasn't going to drink it right away. Curious as to see what it did, I poured the foul smelling liquid onto the key. I stared, wide eyed, when the key shrunk. I glanced over my shoulder, glad that I still had my backpack with me. I put the rest of the beer in my backpack, hoping it would helpful later. I clutched the bottle in my hand at the moment and shook it over my backpack, shrinking it.

I looked at the beer thoughtfully before shrugging. "Well...I don't even know where I am so no one's gonna arrest me for underage drinking. It's not a crime if no one saw you. Bottoms up." A weird feeling stirred in my stomach and I gazed at my surroundings in awe when they began to grow bigger and bigger. My vision went dark. I panicked for a second when I realized my clothes surrounded me. I splashed the rest of the bottle's contents toward the darkness around me. Once my clothes turned the same size I was, I quickly put them on.

I wandered around for a while. I approached the table, hopping over the pieces of glass that scattered along the floor. I found a treasure chest near the legs of the table. I opened it and found a couple of Onigiri inside it. A tag similar to the one on the bottom was attached to the chest, reading, 'Eat me'. I tossed the small rice balls into my backpack and continued on.

I found a miniature door and used the key to get through it. I was about to try eating the rice ball, but I remembered that I didn't have regular sized clothes anymore. I groaned and reluctantly walked on. Looks like I have to deal with my peculiarly short statue for a little while longer. I breathed out a puff of annoyance under my breath. As if Allen didn't tease me enough about it.

And that reminded me about them. Where were the rest of the 2ps I fell with?

'Though they can be an interesting bunch...I hope they're okay...'

---------------------------------------------------------

I think I've been walking on this brown cobblestone pathway for hours. Well, if there are even hours in this world. Now that I think about it, I wish there was some sort of way to tell time...

I saw a smudge of green in the distance.

I grinned and excitedly ran along the path. I stopped to caught my breath, looking at the tall dark green walls in front of me, resembling a small garden maze.

I got my wish, I guess. I heard faint ticking within the inside of the maze.

'Maybe I can find someone in here!'

I entered the maze and ogled at the pretty sight. The hedges contained white roses sticking out between the strands of green grass, creating beds with an abundance of the beautiful flowers. I turned a corner and gasped softly.

A huge object stood in front of me, the ticking ringing in my eardrums. I was confused as to what it was at first, things from up close look really different, until I recognized it as a pocket watch. I tried moving it, but of course it didn't budge.

Irritated, I exhaled sharply. I stepped back and set my backpack down at my feet. I reached my arm inside and felt for the Onigiri, my fingertips grazing...fabric?