Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)

Start from the beginning

"Oh no..." Steven cringed at all the images in his head of what the dripping sound was. "Please let it be water."

"It won't be water, pussy." Duff sneered at the scared boy. "It's-"

"SHUT UP DUFF!!" Slash shouted, putting the man in a headlock, then letting go once his face turned red. "SO! The girl got up, annoyed at the sound. She walked into the bathroom. It was dark and cold. She looked over to see the water dripping from the faucet and turned it off."

"Thank God." Steven sighed. "Just water."

"But then she turned around." 

"Oh shit."

"And that's when she saw it. Her dog's head was nailed to the wall of the shower, blood smeared the wall and gave off a pungent smell! In big, red letters spelled, 'HUMANS CAN LICK TOO'!!! THE END!" Slash grinned happily at Steven who's face had gone white and his mouth hung open, clinging desperately to Axl's arm. "Well! Time for sleep!"

"NO!" Steven shouted, standing up in protest. "It can't be over! What happens to the girl? Where's her parents? WHO THE HELL WAS LICKING HER!"

"Me." Duff smirked and cackled in a witch-like laugh, wiggling his eyebrows at the terrified drummer.

"You fucking weirdo!" Axl stood up and stretched, then shoved Duff.
"Gee, sorry!" The long haired boy scuffed, walking inside the tent along with Slash and Izzy. Axl followed behind, but Steven stayed in one place, frozen in fright.

"Stevie, you coming?" Axl asked, turning around to walk back to the spooked boy, placing his arms around the small of his back and pulling him close.

"Y-Yeah, sorry." Steven mumbled, wiggling out of the singers grasp and slipping inside the cramped tent. 

Izzy was sleeping in a far corner to the left far away from everyone because he's the dark lord satan and hates everyone, Slash was curled up next to Duff who was sleeping next to Steven and making pervy noises in his ear who was squished next to Axl. 

"GOODNIGHT MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU ALL EXCEPT DUFF!" Screamed Slash right in Duff's ear. "SLEEP WELL! DON'T LET THE DUFF LICK YOU!!"

"Because I fucking will and you know I'm not joking." Duff growled, biting Slash's neck and licking it causing Slash to moan and Izzy to hit them with a pillow.

"You fuckasses better stop!" Axl shouted, turning his back to everyone and shunning. "If you don't stop, I'll fuck Steven right here right now."

"W-What?"

"I'm kidding Steven."

"NO HE WASN'T!"

"Everyone shut up or I'll summon Satan because I know him personally."

"I can't see who said that but I'm guessing it was Izzy."

"No it wasn't?"

"It was me."

"Who's 'me'?"

"Steven."

"YOU DID NOT SAY THAT STEVEN YOU'RE TOO CUTE!"

"He's mine, Duff."

"That wasn't me that was Slash!"

"Oh what the fuck, goodnight asshats."

"Lick lick." 

"WHATTHE FUCK DUFF!!"

"I kinda want a dick in my ass now??"

~

A/N

Okay it ended in chaos but hey when is GNRs never chaotic??? EXACTLY!!! THEY ALWAYS ARE!!!

I want Duff to lick me.

Look at that:

He's such a cocky fuckass like what the hell you bitch stop being so confident do you need me to teach you a lesson you shithead dumb stupid bitch I love him so much look at that face awww whatta puppy I hate him so cute fucking ass thinks hes all...

He's such a cocky fuckass like what the hell you bitch stop being so confident do you need me to teach you a lesson you shithead dumb stupid bitch I love him so much look at that face awww whatta puppy I hate him so cute fucking ass thinks hes all that when he isnt stupid bitch i hate him but i love him fuck

~Munky McKagan??