Part Twenty-Four: Bria

As I finish getting ready for this "ball" thing. My door swings open and I go out into another room it looks just like mine except it's a different color scheme I find Poppy sitting inside and she's in a gold mettalic dress her makeup and hair are done and look lovely and she is staring off into space. Then she snaps out of her daze and looks over at me and shifts uncomfortably. I fold my arms and look at her to let her know that I haven't forgotten about prom night junior year and I'm surprised what she says next. Poppy looks at me with terror in her eyes and says "I'm so sorry about what I did to you and the others on prom night but they're down here Aly and Summer, Aly's baby too." I look at her long and hard and say "I forgive you but if you ever pull something like that again I'll--". I hear "Bree?" and turn around to see Summer emerging wearing a ballgown and tiara she looks at Poppy and says "What are you doing here?" Poppy apologizes to Summer and Summer reluctantly accepts. Aly enters the room with her daughter and gives us a hug and lets us hold her baby telling us her daughter's name Lucy. Then Poppy apologizes to Aly and she accepts but she looks skeptical and asks "Are you the one who has us kept down here?". Poppy looks at her with a distressed expression and says "No I'm not and I don't know who is.". Then Poppy lowers her voice and says "I do know that we have to get out of here.". Then another door swings open and Everleigh emerges looking flawlessly beautiful as per usual she greets us and then we all jump and turn around as we hear a loud noise and a big titanium door that we'd never even seen swings open with a clank we all look at each other and then link arms and venture out into the hallway. We follow the fairy lights to another big door and when we get there it swings open and almost hits Poppy in the face. When we get the courage to look up into the doorway, all we can do is gasp.