Part Six: Theo

Salutations, I mean Hi I'm Theodore Blake, but you can call me Theo, and I'm Summer's guy best friend we've known each other since diapers our mom's were even pregnant together (I'm 2.5 months older than her) but we've been practically inseparable from the moment we met which was 3 days after Summer was born. This combined with the fact that we're best friends and the fact that Summer is utterly, heartbreakingly stunning is why I've developed a crush on her. I'm in love with Summer. I thought she loved me back, until she met Conner that's Summer's boyfriend I can't even fathom that I was naive enough to,think that she would actually go for me I'm not handsome I'm too tall skinny for a guy my age to be I have shaggy light brown hair and too vibrant green eyes and I'm kind of a nerd. Not like dungeons and dragons type crap because that's just ridiculous but I mean I love the Batman series I know all the movies like the back of my hand and I play a lot of video games like a ridiculous amount. I'm not Summer's type at all because Summer is drop dead gorgeous and so are her friends. Summer has deep blue eyes and long golden hair that hangs in perfect spiral curls she has perfect curves and legs that go on forever she's skinny but not waifish. She honestly looks like a fairytale princess. Summer's friends aren't bad themselves Bria, has chocolate hair cut just beneath her shoulders and big hazel eyes. Alyson has hair somewhere between dark blond and light brown, but it's not golden like Summer's, cut at the top of her ribs and green eyes. Summer's personality is even better than her looks she is always kind to everyone and she's so smart but she doesn't rub it in everyone's faces either, she's always really fun and I want her to be my girlfriend more than anything but I just don't know how to ask and then there's the fact that she's still dating that fat tub Conner. I just wish something would happen so that it would be my turn to be with Summer I'd never hurt her and I'd never leave her.