Part Fourteen: The Hospital

As the car crash victims came in Theo looked up and realized that was his best friends little sister Axel's sister had been hospitalized as well as the love of his life. He was shocked, as he sat there in the other room Aly was crying over Summer because her best friend was in the hospital because of an abusive relationship she felt so overwhelmed by the pregnancy hormones and the stress of the circumstances that she hadn't even see the gurneys come in with her baby's aunt and her best friends little sister on them. Then she looked up and another person was there she cried out "Bree!" and then went and hugged her friend. While they hugged she saw the car crash victims she caught a glimpse of a face she saw Scarlet's auburn hair and Regan's blue eyes. All of a sudden she felt as if a great pressure came over her Bria screamed "Aly!" as she fell then more doctors rushed over enveloped Aly and took her away and Bria turned around to see exactly what had made Aly pass out when she turned around she immediately wished that she hadn't she saw Scarlet her baby sister lying unconscious with a piece of glass lodged in her middle and then she saw her little sister's best friend lying with a piece of metal from a car door lodged in her chest and then she ran to her sister's side and held her sister's hand until the doctors pulled their hands apart to take her into surgery. Axel got there shortly after his sister was taken into surgery for her car related injury then he and Bria just sat knowing each other's pain and a minute later Ryan arrived and they were all just starting to calm down when they got the news that Aly and Axel's baby needed to be monitored overnight because the fall she had taken might have torn her placenta and now she had a higher risk of going into premature labor. After hearing this Axel dropped Ryan's hand immediately went to go check on Aly and his child. When he got there Aly was unconsious and hooked up to an IV drip and a lot of machines Aly woke up at that moment and said "Hey" Axel said "Hey yourself" then Aly caught him looking at all the machines and she said out of the blue "This one is to monitor my contractions basically catch it if I have one, they don't want me drinking anything so the IV is for that, then this machine is to monitor her heart rate." Axel looked relieved and sat down with her then Aly reached down and rubbed her belly and then said to Axel "What do you think about the name Genevieve Taylor Hale but we call her Evie?" Axel smiled and said "I think it's beautiful Evie Hale has a nice ring to it." they just smiled at each other for a moment. Then Ryan came into the room and said "Axel I need to talk to you." Axel looked at Aly as if asking if she needed him to stay she said "I'm fine go ahead." Ryan and Axel walked into the hallway and he said "Axel I don't know how much longer I can stand this." Axel looked confused and replied "Babe what do you mean, how much longer you can stand what?". "This you with Aly and her baby!" Axel looked upset and said "Hey, until you father a child and know how that feels then, and only then can you comment on me trying to be on friendly terms with my child's mother and trying to cultivate a relationship with my child." then Ryan said something that surprised Axel he said "Dammit, Axe you're the love of my life I can't imagine my life without you and I just I want to marry you and I want you to marry me and I want have kids with you, I want to help with this baby but Aly won't let me and I just I care about this kid, you know?" Axel looked at him and said "I know babe I kno- wait Ry did you just propose?!". Then Ryan said "Damn gave myself away didn't I?" then he got down on one knew and said "As we're both eighteen, because it is now February and your birthday is December 16th of 1999 and my birthday is January 14th of 1999. It is now legal for me to do this and now legal for us to get married Axel William Taylor will you marry me?" he pulled out a ring and Axel said yes without a moment's hesistation then they went back into the lobby where his and Bria's parents were now sitting and they knew about Axel being gay and they were cool with it. They screamed exuberantly when they heard the news and Bria jumped up and said to Axel "Can I be a groomsmaid?" Axel laughed and said "Of course you, Aly, Regan, Summer, and Scarlet can all be groomsmaids!" she hugged Axel and kissed Ryan on the cheek and congratulated them both. As they all congratulated the happy couple they realized that this was the first time they had been really truly happy in awhile.