-one

POV: Jimin
"Welcome to Osaka! It is Sunday the first of July, the local time in Osaka is 10:32am, and the temperature is 36° Celsius with no signs of rain today. We hope that you have enjoyed your flight and will fly with us again. Please have a restful and fun stay here in Japan. Thank you."

The merry flight attendant flashed a bright smile as the sound of people unbuckling their seat belts resonated throughout the flight cabin. Everybody started to get up and stretch, as well as grab their luggage from the overhead compartments. I swiftly picked up my blue suitcase before getting off the plane.

Once I got through customs, I took the last of my luggage and looked around the airport. My chief said that some people would be there to pick me up from the airport, but he didn't specify any more than that, so I was a bit stuck.

"Are you Mr. Park?"

A deep voice asked in Korean from behind me, making me turn around in shock. An extremely tall, blonde haired man stood before me with a big smile and a very prominent dimple on his cheek. I let out an awkward chuckle and nodded.

"Very n-nice to meet you," I stuttered nervously. "Y-you speak Korean?"

"100% Korean, my friend. Trust me, there are barely any of us around here, so you better make the most of the Korean speaking ones," he smirked. "The name's Kim Namjoon, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," he stuck his hand out for me to shake.

This guy seemed like the leader of a group, the top dog, but he also seemed like he'd go out for some wine and have a good laugh with his friends. I had a good feeling about him right from the start.

I know I came here strictly for my case, but I definitely thought it would also be a good opportunity for me to make some new friends here.