.:11:.

After five nights and six days spent in the sewers, it was becoming unbearable to stay there any longer. Being constantly surrounded by darkness was very draining and my only sources of sanity were my notebook, which I still wrote in every day even though I could not see much, so the quality of my handwriting fell, and Kellin. We were rapidly running out of food as well, so we made the decision to finally leave the sewers by climbing out of a section which had been destroyed and opened up to a street.

"Everything looks exactly the same," Kellin commented with a frown as soon as both of us were out and he got a good look at the area. I spun around and scanned our surroundings. He was right: some of the houses, although much fewer than before, were left wide open for anyone to come in or take whatever they wanted. This was only in our favour though, because there was no way I would spend another day walking without washing this horrid smell off and finding new clothes. I felt disgusting and I did not want to spend a minute longer around Kellin like this in case he had the same thoughts about me.

We entered the nearest house, making sure it was clear, before barricading the front door and locking ourselves in a room which, luckily, was connected to a bathroom. Kellin showered first and came out with nothing but a towel around his waist. I swallowed him up, marvelling at his perfect figure. He did not seem like the type, but the war gave him muscle on his arms, making him only more attractive to me. Kellin looked so angelic, as the pale skin of his chest seemed to glow. My hungry eyes watched as he threw his dirty clothes into the corner of the room, his towel hitching up as he did so, but he did not even care that I was staring.

Finally I dragged myself out of the bed and headed over to the bathroom. I must have scrubbed my body for a good half an hour in order to smell and feel better. It was so refreshing that my spirits and determination to find our people had returned to me.

I exited the bathroom just like Kellin had, in a towel around my lean waist, but he was not paying as much attention to me as I had to him. He was looking through the room for some suitable clothes for us, which he had laid out on the bed. Walking over, I ran my finger over a star which had been sewed into one of the shirts. When I looked over, I realised the other had the same design.

"Looks like this was a Jewish family," I commented nonchalantly, not giving it much thought and slipping into some underwear, moving the rest of the clothes away so that I could lie down.

"They were very proud of it too," added Kellin with his head in the wardrobe. "I can't find a single shirt without the Star Of David on it."

I wondered why this family was so adamant on showing off their religion. It was not any of my business though and, after all, we had taken over their house so we were in no place to judge. Yet, I still found it quite peculiar.

Kellin collapsed down next to me on the bed, shuffling under the covers, his mostly exposed body touching mine. The boy curled into my chest, as I wrapped my arms around him, and looked out at the room. I gazed out, silence falling between us and my eyes lingered on the clothes which had been picked out, especially the large symbols on the shirts.

"Are you religious?" I asked out of the blue. Kellin pulled away and looked up at me.

"Yes, why?" He replied.

"Just wonderin'. A few days ago I realised how little I really know 'bout you."

Kellin broke the link between our eyes and kept his orbs down instead, muttering quite bitterly, "Is that why you didn't say it back?"

I frowned and sat up a bit. Kellin was never one to be negative or especially to be so venomous like this.

"What d'you mean?"

"A few days ago I told you I loved you, but you never said it back. Is it because you know too little about me? Do you not trust me?"

The boy buried his head into the pillow next to me and signed into it. I was taken aback, not truly knowing how to reply. I did not say it back because I thought I did not need too. Three words don't define my feelings towards someone - my actions do. And I had done plenty of things which expressed how strongly I felt about Kellin.

"No, it's just that I want to know the real you, not the war you. I know what guns you like to use, but I don't know your favourite colour. I know your method of fightin' with melee weapons, but I don't know anythin' about your hobbies. This isn't normal, and I know that we're not exactly in a normal situation, but I'd just like it to feel as real as possible," I explained, running my hand up and down Kellin's back in a way I hoped was soothing to him. The boy stayed in that position though, so I moved closer and pressed small kisses down his bruised spine, making his skin go red.

"I love you," I murmured, just to give both of us some peace of mind.

Kellin finally turned over with a small, sheepish smile on his gorgeous face. He knew he had won this little exchange between us and was proud that I gave in.

He snaked his hands around the back of my neck and pulled me close, leaving bare centimetres between our faces. I loved being with him so much.

"You asked about my favourite colour," Kellin said with a grin. He leaned forwards and pressed a kiss to my cheek although my lips were begging for it. "It's yellow."

Another kiss came to my other cheek, leaving it burning red. "As for my hobbies," Kellin whispered, running his fingers down my chest, "I liked to draw and paint. Especially people."

One more kiss came to my forehead, as I hung above Kellin's body, with my arms either side of his head. "You'd be a great nude model for me."

"You don't know that," I replied, my voice breathy and hoarse.

Kellin looked down, his eyes scanning my body from top to bottom as he lustfully bit his lip. Finally our eyes met again and he murmured, "Well, I'd like to find out."

I could not hold back any longer and pressed my lips to Kellin's, as well as my body to his. It felt incredibly hot in here, when our lips danced together. Our tongues intertwined passionately and I pinned his hands above his head, linking our fingers. Kellin desperately moaned against my lips, his hips moved upwards to meet mine. I had never wanted anyone this much before.

Any hint of our previous hostility towards each other was gone and replaced by a hungry need for one another. There was the tinge of anxiety which came from the fact that I was not very experienced in doing such things with men, but Kellin's positivity radiated onto me like light.

I needed his body more than anything and his eyes told me just how much he wanted mine. So all worries evaporated from my mind and turned into mist which was gone within seconds. This was all I wanted to think about and it was all we did.

_____________

A/N

I hope y'all enjoyed the good stuff while it lasted ;)