I stood looking at it. "Well don't just stand there staring, go and change into it." She pushed me into the bathroom next to my room. I looked in the floor length mirror near the basin. I quickly undressed and threw on the dress, struggling to reach the zip in the middle of my back. I wandered out to find my mother still standing by going through some of my clothes in the wardrobe.

"Hey, don't bother stealing any of my things after last time. You know how angry that made me. Get out of my stuff." I grumbled at her. "I can't do it up." I eventually said. "Who the hell even thought putting a zipper in the middle of the back was a good idea?"

She chuckled and zipped up the zipper with ease. "Oh you look gorgeous (y/n)!" She sat me down on my desk chair and combed my hair. She pinned it back with a couple of pins on one side and then told me to put my shoes on. I sighed and zipped the boots up after slipping them on my feet.

I stood back up slouching with an unimpressed expression plastering my face

I stood back up slouching with an unimpressed expression plastering my face. Before I could even comprehend what she was doing my mother pushed my back in and pulled my shoulders back before taking a photo of me.

"Hey!"

"Oh (y/n) you just look so cute I couldn't help myself, oh I have to send this to Yuzuha. It is after all from our line-"

"Don't. You. Dare. If you send it to Mrs Hitachiin she will surely and shamelessly show the twins and I will never be able to live it down and I refuse to have to put up with their nonsense at school and if they somehow get a hold of that photo they will no doubt show the rest of the host club and I can't have that. It will ruin my image. It's bad enough that I'm being subjected to this at all."

Her beaming face had completely drooped. "Okay, if you say so." She sighed and closed her phone. I was now confused at what exactly I was supposed to do for another four hours and went down to the living room and watched television while I waited.

_____

"Come on (y/n), it's time to go." My mother called me from the front door. I switched the TV off and ran out of the room to the entrance. "Don't run, you'll mess your hair up." She said as she turned around to close the door.

I rolled my eyes and replied with a simple 'Yes mother'. We got into the limo and were off to the Morinozuka mansion. From what I knew Honey's parents and Chika were all going to be there too.

She began lecturing me on how to act and be 'lady-like'. I rolled my eyes and watched the scenery pass by the window. We drove on the route I had used that night to escape the two thugs. I had only heard that they had my father in custody, nothing else. As we drove past I saw the tree I ran into and cursed it. That gash took ages to heal and by the end of two days I was sick of everybody asking how it happened.

Of course I didn't tell them how it really happened, only Kyoya, Honey and Takashi knew. I didn't even tell Haruhi and I usually told her everything. My excuse was that I was in a sparing match when the person I was versing decided to be sneaky and pull out a weapon. Luckily my instincts kicked in and I only got 'scratched'.

We came up to the Morinozuka driveway and pulled in. My mother and I walked up to the door and she rang the doorbell. The maid who opened the door I recognised immediately. She was the one who opened it on that night too.

"Come in, you must be the (l/n)s." She gave me a funny look as we entered into the front hallway. "You look oddly familiar, have we met before?" she asked me. I remembered the state I was in when I appeared here the first time, and I was in my male school uniform.

"Maybe, I used to visit often when I was young but that was years ago."

"Yoyaku-zumi, (y/n). How lovely to see you both again. Is Keniaru coming tonight?" The man who appeared before us bowed. I assumed this was takashi's father.

"Akira." My mother returned the greeting gesture before continuing. "I'm afraid not, he is occupied at this current time and sends his regards."

"Oh well that's a shame. Please, if you'll follow me." We followed him into the dining room where Takashi, Honey, Chika and their father sat.

"(y/n)-chan!" Honey ran up to me and hugged me, to which I returned. "You look so cute in that dress!" He giggled as he ran and sat back down. "You can sit across from me next to Takashi." He smiled and pointed to the chair across the table from him.

"(y/n) (l/n) and Yoyaku-zumi (l/n). What a great honour it is to have you in my presence again. It appears that your bond with Mitsukuni has not been broken after all this time."

I smiled lightly. "So it would appear, Yorihisa Haninozuka." My mother answered in my place. We sat down in our seats. I sat in the middle of Takashi and my mother while Honey sat between his father and Chika. Takashi's father sat at the head of the table.

"So, how is it that you found Takashi and Mitsukuni again at Ouran after all this time (y/n)?" Akira asked.

"Well when I was first starting and my parents were speaking to the chairman of the school, I was waiting outside and that's where I met my friend Haruhi Fujioka. We got bored and went for a walk around the school and we ended up finding their club in which Haruhi and I joined."

"Ah yes, if I'm not mistaken, the host club. It seems a little strange to have two girls in such a club."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah... Well, the president actually thought we were both boys so that happened and well I've been posing as a male for most of my life, I didn't think much of it when I did join."

"That's right. I remember you always turning up in boys clothes to classes." Yorihisa said. "I genuinely thought you were a boy for a while there until your father told me different. How is your father doing?" I clenched my fists under the table. Of course I expected there to be questions about him but that didn't mean I necessarily wanted to talk about him.

"He's well." My mother answered for me.

"Really?" Akira spoke. "The last I heard he was in hospital, that was a few months ago now though."

"Hospital?" Yorihisa questioned. "Well what happened there?" He gave a small laugh.

"He got into a fight that he was bound to lose before he even started." I spoke firmly and quietly as I tried breathing to calm myself down. There was an awkward silence. I could feel everyone at the table staring at me. It was against both my mother's and my own wishes to tell people what really happened but the words just slipped from my mouth before I could even comprehend it.

_-_-_-_-_