FIFTEEN ✔ B.A.P

Start from the beginning

And for Hades it's Pragma and Philautia. Pragma is love that has aged, matured and developed over time. It is beyond the physical, it's casual, and is in unique harmony. Philautia or self love, is not the unhealthy vanity and self-obsession. Instead it's self compassion.

"Kayla wake up," Hades said shaking her.

"I don't want to go to school mommy," she said as she stirred in his arms.

"I rather you call me daddy," Hades said making Kayla eyes shoot open.

"Hades?! Where is Poseidon? What am I doing here?" She rambled.

"Chill, your with me for the day." Hades said putting her down.

"With you?" She asked confused.

"With me. You were with Poseidon yesterday so today your with me."

"Oh?"

"Did you eat dinner?" Hades asked

"Y-yeah," she said looking around.

"Good."

"Good? Why good?" Kayla asked again.

"Because eating here prevents you from leaving Kayla. I don't want your soul bound here, I want you to be able to leave when you want." Hades said holding her hand.

"Oh?" She said looking away.

"Oh, That's it? I don't get a kiss, a hug, nothing?" Hades asked kissing her neck.

"C'mere," Kayala said tugging on his shirt.

Biting his lips, Kayla took his bottom lip from between his teeth before she kissed him softly. Her heart almost skipped a beat as his began to beat faster. Their lips moved in sync as Kayla brought her finger to his hair. So many thing ran through Kayla head.

Pushing her back, Hades layed on top of her as his hands roamed her body.

"Uncle Hades! Get your ass!" Somebody yelled making Hades pull away.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Hades gritted.

"B.A.P is here!" The person yelled from the other side of the door.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Hades yelled getting off Kayla.

"W-who is B.A.P?" Kayla asked confused.

"Ummm? Their - their just friends," Hades said before he left out the room.

'Weird,' Kayla thought. Slowly getting off the bed, Kayla exited out the same door and began to walk down the dimly lit corridor, where the torches of fire was the only light source. The walls were red, white, and black, which wasn't surprisingto Kayla.

"The Titans wants to see you," a VERY deep voice said, his voice booming.

"See me? I should rip their esophagus from there throat." Hades said angry.

"Why is he so angry?" Kaylasaod whispering to herself.

Listening in on the conversation, Kayla heard snarling and a growl behind her. Her body started to shake as she slowly turned around.