𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

"𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄, 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔" - 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐍

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐄 - 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄

𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

"Thank God I'm home," I cried out as I placed my purse and keys down.

Today was one of those days that I truely hope to forget. First, I start hearing voices. Then I almost killed a man after my breaks and my steering wheel just magically stopped working. Third, I dreamt that I was talking to Hades, and last I manged to decipher ancient Greek writing but here's the catcher.

I NEVER LEARNED GREEK IN MY LIFE!

"I need a swim." I said rubbing my temples.

My face scrunched as I thought about what I just said. I absolutely hate swimming but here I was feening to go for a swim. The whole getting my hair wet and messing up my hairstyle was enough to keep me out the water besides showering.

Stripping out my clothes, I threw on my bathing suit before I grabbed my towel and everything else I needed. I lazily walked down the steps and into the kitchen. I've been awake since 7:30 in the morning and now it was 3:40 and I haven't ate anything.

I fixed myself sandwich before I grabbed my keys and head out to my car. There was a secluded lake where everyone would go. Of course, this was my first time going since all I ever did was study. Hopefully I won't run into anyone from school.

Pulling out the driveway, I drove for a few minutes before I pulled up the trail. I grabbed my things and followed the trailed down to the lake.

"Wow, this is beautiful." I breathed out as I took in the scenery.

The water, trees, everything was just beautiful

The water, trees, everything was just beautiful. I took in a deep breathe of fresh air, and then released it. I could feel the stress flying off of my shoulder and for the first time in a while I felt calm. Without thinking, I dropped my things and I ran to the water, diving in.