TWENTY FOUR✔

"BULSHIT."
-KAYLA SIVAN

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: TORI KELLY - DEAR NO ONE

KAYLA SIVAN ✔

Bullshit.

All people give me is bullshit.

Big pounds of bullshit.

And you want to know what's so funny? EVERYONE excuse is the same. It's always those the same TWO response when I find out the truth; one being that I was 'too young'. If I was cooking, cleaning, working, and going to school at the tender age of 14, then I think I'm mature enough to know that I'm some magical creature.

But one doesn't even top number two. No, this one, this one right here makes laugh SO hard. It makes me cluth my stomach in pain because it's SO funny. It literally bring tears to my eyes. They literally say that they didn't say anything for my own protection.

*straight face*

If I'm in the dark about everything, how the hell are you protecting me? If something comes after me, I wouldn't know what to do because I have no defense mechanism.

If you're 'protecting' me, then why the hell I almost died at least five times in the pass two weeks?!

First, being my encounter with Hades when he decided he wanted to break my breaks. Second, being Poseidon when he almost drowned me. Third, when Hades cut off my breathing circulation. Fourth, when Zeus chased after, almost killing me. Fifth, when someone- who I still don't know who! Decided to bless me with my ancestors memories which caused me to have an excruciating headache and lead me to bleed out on my bedroom floor, which also lead me into some realm with magical doors. Six, when I ran into two creepy ass twins. Then I had to fight some long, tall ass, demonic trick- who let me tell you, have mad hands. Seventh, when I ran into my father- don't let me get started on him. And lastly when some reptile ass bitch decided it wanted to fling me into a tree. FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT!

I've been close to dying not FIVE times but EIGHT fucking times! And out of eight of those battles I only won two.

And like I said before, don't get me started on my 'father'. You cannot tell me that man is not my father or that were not related. He literally looks just like me. I look more like him than my own mother and I came out of her!

All this pent up anger and nobody don't know how it feels to be placed in my shoes. Everyone wants me to suck it up and keep moving but I'll be damned.

•••

Kayla legs had a mind of it's own and took her on a journey throught the magical woods where the trees were pink and looked beautiful.

"I wish I was born normal," Kayla said kicking a peble after ranting about her problems to herself.

She had no one to talk to besides herself and she guess that would have to do.