𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

"𝑺𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑾𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬" - 𝑯𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑺

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑮: 𝑫𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑹 - 𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑭𝑰𝑳𝑳

𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

"Where am I?" Kayla asked a she looked around frantically

"Hello!" She called out again but to no avail, no one answered.

The room was dark and cold. It sent shivers down her spine and made her feel more uneasy than she originally was. There was no one in the room but her, and it was almost like the darkness went on for miles, but even though she was alone physically, it still felt like someone was watching her.

"It's great to see you, Kayla." Someone said.

No one was there but it sounded like someone was whispering directly in her ear.

"W-who are you and what do you want?" She asked as her body began to shake.

"You." The voice said as Kayla felt cold hands on her cheek.

Kayla nearly jumped out her skin as her breathing began to pick up once again. She tightly closed her eyes and began to try her best to stop shaking. It was obvious that the person touching her was in front of her but Kayla wasn't ready to see.

The person's hands were cold but the more they held her, the more their hands got warm.

"Look at me." He spoke softly but his voice was so deep that it didn't take the sweet effect.

"Please just leave me alone." Kayla managed to say as the tear fell from her eye.

She was scared for her life but for some reason, deep down, she knew that it was nothing to be scared of. When he wiped the stray tear that manage to escape from her eye, she felt her body get a warm-up and a tingly sensation spread all throughout her. It was like fireworks were dancing around in her stomach.