Toriel is Mad

@ILuvSparklesandRain: *runs to Tori* Asriel put Mystery in the Underground.

Toriel: HE DID WHAT?! ASRIEL DREEMURR! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!

Asriel: Uh... Howdy, Mom. What is it?

Toriel: Did you put Mystery in the Underground?

Asriel: N-no! W-why would I do that? I-I love Mystery!

ILSR: No, you don't, you little liar. You put her underground. You called her imperfect and broke her arm and leg. She crawled to the underground. She probably wants to kill herself because of you. WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU?!

Asriel: *growls* The kind that doesn't want to be replaced, and is going to go and finish what I started.

ILSR: *blocks the door* I won't let you kill her.

Asriel: *sigh* You leave me no choice... *uses Hyper Goner* Now are you going to let me go? You have one hp.

ILSR: *gets in a fighting stands, even though they're injured* I could do this all day.

(If anyone gets this reference... thank you. - K.)

Asriel: *pushes past them*

ILSR: *collapses on the floor*

Asriel: You're too weak. I am leaving. I WILL finish what I started. I WILL kill Mystery... no matter what the cost. *walks through the door*

Toriel: *growls* Sans... I need to tell you something.

Sans: What is it, Tori?

*one long explanation later*

Sans: *left eye turns blue* *megalovania intensifies* That kid... i s  g o i n g  t o  h a v e   a   b a d  t i m e.

Toriel: Sans... before you go... just... remember... he's still my kid... he's still the prince... just... don't completely kill him, please?

Sans: Yeah. Sure, Tori. *walks out the door*