Pidge X Shiro

(IM MAKING SHIRO SIXTEEN DON'T MAKE ME FIGHT YOU ALL)

⚠️Pidge's Salty Attitude, and Her Colorful Langauge😅⚠️

Shiro sat in the wallway, waiting for Pidge to be done with the analyzation. He was keeping her company, until she kicked him out because he was being "distracting". "Hey, Shiro?"

Shiro looked up to see Lance standing over him. "Uh, yeah?"

"Why has, Pidge been spending so much time alone lately?"

"Well, Pidge is at that very special age when a girl has only one thing on her mind." Shiro tried to explain. Lance gave him a questioning look.

"Boys?"

"Homicide," Pidge corrected him as she walked out of the room. She was holding a sheet of paper and handed it to Shiro. "The test results for the meteor debris, there in fact was a planet there at one point, but unfortunately it was destroyed."

"You can't constantly think of homicide all the time! You're just so little, and well, innocent." Lance tried, both Shiro and Pidge laughed.

"Lance, I'm three ounces of ass-whoop, homicide is like... well what do you enjoy thinking about?"

"Boys." Lance nodded. "Specifically, Keith."

"Well homicide is my, Keith."

"I thought I was your Keith." Shiro grinned. Pidge straightened up and looked ready to respond, but sighed, scratching the back of her neck.

"I'm going to leave you two alone... use prote-"

"Lance, I will chop off you genitals." Pidge smiled, sweetly, making Shiro laugh more.

"I'm leaving!" Lance held his hands up and sprinted away. Pidge turned back to Shiro, blowing her hair out of her face.

"I hate that you're taller than me, even when you're sitting down." She pouted and Shiro laughed.

"So are you free right now? Wanna go on a walk?"

"I can't. Sorry. I know I promised, but we're still trying to get rid of that virus, and I'm so close. Can we reschedule for tomorrow?"

"Sure." Shiro stood up and ruffled her hair and walked off. Pidge sighed and walked back into the hangar. She sat down and placed her computer in her lap.

"I still need to override the system, and reset the programs, fix the power structures and then I'll be done." She listed the things she had left to do. She began trying to override the systems so she could reset the castles programs, but all that came up was an error warning.

"It's going to be a long night."

~*~

And a long night it was. Pidge didn't get a single bit of sleep, but she managed to override the systems and reset the programs, and she was nearly done fixing the power structure. She turned around to grab a wrench, but couldn't find it. Her glasses slipped off her face and she yawned, blindly trying to find them.

When she finally found them she placed them back on her nose and looked through the few tools she'd acquired. "Pidge? What are you still doing up?" Shiro asked as he jogged into the room, on his daily run.

"I'm... Fixing the power." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. He sighed and knelt down next to her.

"You need to go sleep."

"I'm almost done! I swear." She looked determined, but out of it at the same time. Shiro frowned and ruffled her hair.

"Finish up. I'm giving you ten minutes."

"Good, can you hand me a-"

"Wrench?" He picked it up and placed it in her hand. She looked at him in disbelief. "You pick up a thing or two when your girlfriend's a genius."

Pidge gave Shiro a quick kiss and turned back to her work, finishing it up within two minutes, Shiro shadowed her the entire time, but she seemed to forget. When she was done she was already nodding off. Shiro picked Pidge up and walked to her room, she fell asleep on the walk to her room.

He laid her on her bed and pulled the blanket up to her chin and kissed her forehead, then ruffled her hair and walked out. "Sleep well, Pidge."