Chapter 22

Last chapter

Can we fast-forward to go down on me?
Stop there and let me correct it
I wanna live a life from a new perspective
You come along because I love your face
And I'll admire your expensive taste
And who cares divine intervention
I wanna be praised from a new perspective
But leaving now would be a good idea
So catch me up on getting out of here

~~

I gave Frank a kiss and he smiled at me.

"The others are coming over for a little bit," Frank said.

"Why?" I asked sadly.

"Just to talk for a bit," he said. "It'll be fine, baby. We're just gonna hang out with them for a little bit and then as soon as they leave we're gonna eat a bunch of ice cream and we're gonna cuddle up on the couch and watch movies until we fall asleep."

"I can't wait," I said and he smiled, leaning down to give me a kiss.

He got up, changing into some black jeans and a yellow t-shirt. The doorbell rang and I pouted. Frank laid clothes out for me and smiled.

"Alright, we'll be outside, come join us when you're finished getting dressed," he said.

I wanted to try getting dressed all on my own today. Frank left and shut the door and I sighed. I pulled up my panties as high on my thighs as I could, lifting myself up with one hand and pulling them up with the other hand.

"I feel bad for Frank," I heard Josie say from outside the room. "I mean, marrying a someone who's handicapped? He's going to spend the rest of his life just taking care of his husband. He's giving up so much just to be with Gee. And Frank doesn't even get sex in return for how much he takes care of him. Personally I could never marry someone in a wheelchair like Gee that'd just be kind of like throwing my life away. How would Frank ever even have a social life?"

"The weirdest thing is the age difference," Hannah said. "Frank never mentioned that he was marrying someone who was still just a kid."

"I know, Frank is old enough to be his dad," Josie said. "This whole thing is weird, a lot weirder than him and Jamia."

"I liked Jamia, she was sweet," Hannah said. "Gee barely talks at all."

"It's like he's scared or something," her wife said. "His dad was like a total freak who just shot random innocent girls for no reason. Maybe he molested Gee as a child and that's why Gee is so weird."

My lip quivered as I listened to their conversation.

"Yeah, I can see that," Hannah agreed.

"But seriously, my cousin should get out of this relationship because it's going to ruin the rest of his life," Josie said. "Frank's going to ruin his life just taking care of Gee forever. And Gerard doesn't even want kids! He's making Frank give up children."

"Frank loves kids," Hannah said, almost sounding upset.

"I know, Frank is going to have to take care of Gee for the rest of his life and not only that but he doesn't get any sex in return and he doesn't even get children," Josie said.

"God, he must really love him," Hannah mumbled. "I mean, to give up everything just for one guy. Frank can't even leave town because they're in hiding because of Gee's dad."

"Gee is just fucking selfish," Josie said.

"What do you expect? He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth," Hannah said. "He's probably used to getting whatever he wants, even if it means ruining Frank's life."