Chapter 4

I woke up to an empty bed but I didn't really mind. I just yawned, turning over as I pulled the blankets tighter around myself and tried to fall back asleep. That's when I noticed something that made me squeal in excitement. I looked in the mirror, fixing my hair as I wore my diaper and one of Frank's t-shirts.

I hopped downstairs to the meeting room and found Frank. He stopped talking when I walked in and I went over to give him a kiss.

"Guess what, daddy," I said and he looked at me curiously. "My diaper is dry."

"Oh, good boy," Frank said, kissing my cheek. "Why don't you go grab a cookie for yourself for being so good?"

I nodded, going out to the kitchen. I grabbed a cookie, going to sit on the couch as I turned on cartoons. I stayed like that for a while as I cuddled up under a blanket.

"Good morning, Gee," Sarah said, sitting beside me. "Do you wanna play a game or something?"

"Did daddy ask you to entertain me?" I asked.

"Yeah, he did," she admitted after a moment of silence. "Does that upset you?"

"No, he's just trying to take care of me," I said. "He knows I don't like it here all that much so he's just trying to make me feel better."

"He's pretty great," Sarah said.

"He's mine," I said sternly.

"I know, I'm not trying to make moves," she said with a small chuckle, holding to her hands.

"Good, I don't know what I'd do if I lost him too," I said quietly.

"You're not gonna lose him," Sarah said, holding my hand. "Why would you think that?"

"He's just busy again doing what he loves," I mumbled. "Wh-what if he doesn't wanna go back home again? I don't wanna stay here, I like it better at home."

"You know Frank won't stay here," she said. "I can tell although he loves working here he also would much rather be spending all his time with you. He loves you more than anything else in the world."

I smiled softly, resting my head on her shoulder when I heard footsteps.

"There's my baby," Frank said.

I giggled, hurrying over to hug him.

"Are you done working?" I asked.

"For a little bit, we're taking a lunch break," he said. "Come on, baby boy, let's go out."

I smiled as he held my hand and led me upstairs. I changed from the diaper and t-shirt to a pink t-shirt and a white skirt.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got into Frank's car.

"There's this one café I thought you'd like," Frank said. "They have the best pies in the world there."

"Pie for lunch?" I asked hopefully.

Frank looked over at me as I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," he agreed. "But you already had a cookie for breakfast so for dinner you're eating nothing but broccoli and spinach."

I nodded in agreement as we pulled up to a small place. Frank bought an apple pie and soon enough we were sitting at a table with a pie and two forks as we dug in.

"What if my dad follows me here?" I asked.

"I had Pete search the perimeter and he wasn't at the house so he didn't see us leave," Frank said.

I nodded, taking a bite of the warm pie.

"Are you the boss again?" I asked. "You're bossing around Pete again."