Chapter 11

Haha I just found out Miles was conceived on Jamia's birthday

Also tomorrow is Cherry&Lily's birthday

~~

"I'm so glad you called," my dad said. "We missed you so much."

I cried quietly as we got home. My dad lead me inside where Mikey tackled me in a hug. I hugged him tight as I sobbed. I missed him so much but I also wanted to be with Frank. But I couldn't just stay there and let Patrick be hurt.

"I missed you, Gee," he said quietly.

I sniffled, going towards the stairs to go to my room when my dad grabbed my arm.

"We moved your bedroom," he said.

I frowned in confusion as he lead me to his office where there was a door that hadn't been there before. I opened it and stepped inside to look around and saw that it was exactly the same but just in a different spot.

"Why?" I asked, looking back at them.

They shut the door and I heard a small mechanical click. I hurried over to try and open the door but it was locked.

"I'm sorry, Gee, but we can't risk you running away again," my dad said.

I sobbed, kicking the door but it wouldn't budge. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from Frank when I quickly called him back.

"Baby boy, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I-I can't let you Patrick be hurt," I whimpered. "They'll only stop if I come home."

"Gee, stop it, let me come get you," he said.

"You can't," I cried. "I-I'm locked in a room and there's no windows or anything, I'm stuck here."

"I'm gonna get you out, okay?" He asked. "And we're gonna go get married outside with flowers and dance under the stars."

"Will it be soon?" I asked.

"As soon as possible," Frank said. "I love you, baby. What you're doing is brave."

"Is it?" I asked. "I-I'm just sad, I miss you already."

"I'll be there soon, I have to go," he said. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy," I said.

We hung up and I sighed, falling down onto my bed. I wanted Frank, I didn't want to be here. But at the same time I also didn't want Patrick here. He was being hurt, I couldn't believe my dad would actually hurt him.

I went to the walk in closet it and found it already filled with clothes. The bathroom was also stocked with all sorts of shampoos and soaps. After looking around I unpacked some of my things.

I put the picture frame photo of me and Frank at the beach together on my nightstand. I put away some of my clothes and toys that I had brought with me. I sucked on my paci and turned on the tv.

"Just a little longer until Frank comes to get me," I muttered.

I looked up and scowled when I saw a security camera on my ceiling. After searching, I found that there were two spying on me in my bedroom but thankfully none in my closet or bathroom.

The door opened and Lindsey smiled at me. I let out a small sob as I ran over into her arms. She hugged me tight as we sat on the couch and I cried into her shoulder. When I calmed down, she wiped my eyes and kissed my cheek.

"Why would you do this?" She asked.

"They were torturing Patrick, I couldn't let that happen," I said.