Chapter 8

Imagine an alternative ending to Pretty in Punk where frank and gee never skip class that one day and lindsey shoots gee and frank steals Dee and at his funeral frank is the one to put Dee in the casket and sit on the ground next to it crying

~~

I gasped as Frank knocked me to the ground and my eyes watered.

"Oh, baby boy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you so hard," Frank said.

He kissed every spot I was hurt and smiled softly.

"Are you okay " he asked.

I nodded and he smiled. He was trying to teach me how to fight and I was starting to get really tired.

"Daddy, I don't wanna do this anymore," I complained.

I crossed my arms and he chuckled, sitting down next to me.

"I got you a little present," Frank said.

"But my birthday was last week," I said in confusion.

"Doesn't mean I can't get you a little gift," he said.

Frank held my hand and brought me out to the front driveway. I gasped and shrieked when I saw a white car there with a big pink bow on the hood of it.

"Here is your very own Ferrari," Frank said. "A 488 Spider."

"It's perfect!" I cheered, running over to it.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Now you have a car to match all mine. I was going to get it for your birthday but it didn't come in time. I got it shipped all the way from Italy, only the best for my baby boy."

I gave him a kiss and he smiled.

"Come on, let's go for a rest run," he said.

Frank took off the bow and we got in and I ran my hands over the wheel as I smiled.

"One of the best damn supercars made by this company," he said. "And it was only around three hundred grand."

"Is it better than your cars?" I asked.

"Yeah, some of them," he said. "Nothing but the best damn luxury car for my baby."

I giggled and started the engine. It roared to life in the most perfect, purring sort of sound.

"It's a beautiful," Frank whispered. "And this hardtop convertible, fuck, it's orgasmic."

I giggled as the front gates opened and I drove off.

"It's perfect," I said, turning onto the street.

"Be careful with her," Frank said.

I nodded as I drove down the empty rode. I sped off, laughing as Frank smiled and laughed. We drove for a while before pulling off the road.

"Where are we heading?" Frank asked.

"I don't know," I said.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw my dad's car behind me.

"They're following us again," I said.

I sped off down the road, leaving a trail of dust behind us. I did a u-turn, heading back to the house. Frank put the top of the car down, turning in his seat as he shot at my dad's car. He hit their tire and they stopped as they pulled off to the side of the road.

"Good job, baby, keep going, we're almost home," Frank said.

I smiled proudly as the car roared. We got back to the house and I parked in the garage.