Epilogue

^^^Btw this is Gee's wedding dress

~~

I smiled softly as I made sure my tiara was perfectly arranged on my head. I watched the others walk down the aisle and I bit my lip.

Frank and I had gotten back together after he kept reassuring me that I only made his life better, not worse. We ended up pushing the wedding back until May after we just talked and spent a whole three months talking and spending time together before we decided to get married again.

I wheeled myself to the beginning of the smile and Frank had this huge grin on his face. A white silk carpet was spread across the soft grass between the rows of seats. There were lush, green willow trees and bright flowers all around. The small park was surrounded by guards with heavy guns.

I stopped my wheelchair and kicked off my shoes. I pushed myself up and bit my lip. I lifted the front of my dress and walked forward slowly and a little shakily. Halfway down I looked up, knowing I wouldn't be able to make it the whole way. Frank hurried forward, wrapping an arm around my waist. He helped me up to the altar and I smiled as he held my hips to help keep me up.

I had this huge grin on my face, I barely even listened to the priest talk the whole time. Frank's eyes were watering too, he was so happy.

"Do you, Gerard Way, take Frank Iero to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do," I said.

"Do you, Frank Iero, take Gerard Way to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do," Frank said.

"I pronounce you two husbands, you may now kiss the groom," he said.

Frank smiled, pulling me close as he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him as people cheered. Frank scooped me up in his arms and smiled as he carried me down the aisle while people threw flower petals. I giggled as I looked up at him.

"Beautiful boy," he muttered.

Frank carried me to the big, white gazebo. There were flowers all around and little white lights around the edge of the gazebo and wrapped around all the pillars. There were circle tables with white table cloths, decorated with little flowers and pastel pink cloth napkins underneath fancy glass plates.

The tables were lining the outer parts of the gazebo, the middle was kept empty for a dance floor. There was a rectangle shaped table at the head of the dance floor for the wedding party. In the corner was the barista and the DJ.

"Congratulations," Lindsey said.

I giggled, giving her a hug.

"Come on, we have to go take photos," Frank said.

The wedding party all came to take photos in the garden with all the flowers with the pretty stone paths and beautiful benches. As soon as we were done, Frank carried me over to sit at the head table.

"Champagne for the new couple?" The bartender asked as she came up.

"Thank you," Frank said as she poured some into his glass but covered mine when she almost poured it in there. "He's underage."

"We have water, soda, tea and one of the grooms requested pink lemonade at the wedding," she said.

"Pink lemonade," I chose happily.

She smiled and nodded before walking off to get my drink.

"You called them and had them bring pink lemonade?" Frank asked with an amused smile.

I giggled, nodding my head. Frank wrapped an arm around my shoulders. It's true what they say about how your own wedding goes by in a flash. I couldn't believe it when the sun set but it was so beautiful. The little fairy lights lit up the gazebo, casting a beautiful light on everyone's face.

"I love you," Frank whispered.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, my feet hanging a few centimeters off the ground as my arms wrapped around his neck. I couldn't walk another step even if I wanted to, my legs were so tired already from so much walking and standing.

"I love you too," I mumbled.

"Let's sit down for a little bit, let's let you rest," he said.

I nodded my head and we sat back down at our table.

"Do you want more cake?" He asked.

"No, my tummy's full," I said.

Lindsey sat down beside me giggling.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, just happy," she said.

"How's your date?" I asked.

"He's really funny and nice," she said. "I think we're really hitting it off."

I smiled, looking out at the dance floor. There were a couple people I recognized to be Frank's workers but there was also Pete and Patrick dancing in their matching suits, Ray and Christa and Ryan and his boyfriend Brendon. Lindsey's date came back and they went off to dance and I smiled.

"You really did throw me the perfect wedding," I said. "Thank you."

"Of course, baby boy, I love you," Frank said.

It started to get later, nearing half past one in the morning. People were leaving, some a little tipsy. Frank helped me into my wheelchair and we walked to the limo at the entrance of the park. We got to the hotel to the biggest suite on the top floor. It was fancy with a huge, soft bed and a romantic fireplace.

"What do you say we order a pizza and watch movies until we fall asleep?" Frank suggested.

I smiled and nodded. Although we couldn't have sex because I still wasn't completely healed, this was just as nice. But I was a little disappointed that I couldn't wear the expensive lingerie I had bought. Frank helped me out of my dress and into a onesie and he changed into some pajamas too. We ordered pizza, cuddled up together on the couch as the brand new Mr. and Mr. Iero.