Chapter 16

<3

~~

I sniffled, dressed in all black as I set a bouquet next to Josh's picture. I was having a little memorial service for Josh. I invited my friends but my dad won't let anyone in anymore.

"I'm sorry, Josh," I whispered. "You were always so kind. You were willing to help get me back to my true love and you died for that. You shouldn't have died, I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing I can do to make this better, I got you killed. I'm sorry."

I broke down sobbing as I sat down on the couch.

"Gee?" My dad asked, opening the door. "I got you a gift to make you feel better."

I threw a picture frame at him, narrowly missing his head as it shattered against the wall. He left quickly and I sniffled. I wiped my eyes, going to my bathroom to call Frank on skype.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I had a memorial service for Josh," I said quietly. "And no one was allowed to come because my dad won't let anyone in."

"Baby, I'm sorry," Frank said. "But we're coming to get you tomorrow."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

Almost two months I've been here and I missed Frank so much. I couldn't wait until he came to get me.

"Everything will be perfect again soon," he said.

I nodded, my eyes watering. I was just so excited to see Frank again.

"A-and we're gonna go get married?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Yeah, baby, we're gonna go get married and go to Bora Bora and travel the world," Frank said.

He had this huge grin on his face and I sniffled.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, baby boy," Frank said.

I sniffled, wiping my eyes.

"Get some rest now," Frank said. "We're coming at two in the afternoon. I want you to be ready, okay?"

I nodded my head and we ended the call. I put on my diaper, which I reluctantly started wearing. I wanted to be as irritating as possible to my family but I really needed them, especially after Josh died. I put on my pjs, crawling into bed. I was so excited and it took so long to fall asleep as I tossed and turned.

I woke up from a nightmare, covered in sweat. The dream of being drenched in blood, first Frank died then Josh. And Josh was begging me to save him but I couldn't do anything, it was all my fault.

But that's when I remembered Frank was coming to get me. I hurried to the shower, washing myself off. I made sure to use the strawberry shampoo that I knew frank loved.

I got dressed, putting on the dress Frank got me, the pastel pink one with all the bows. I put on my white knee high socks and pinks flats with my tiara on my head. I packed a backpack, putting in all the stuff I wanted to bring with me.

I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting patiently as I stared at the clock that currently told me it was half past one. Just half an hour and Frank would be here for me.

"Gee? What are you doing?" My dad asked over the intercom.

I ignored him, not saying anything as I stared at the clock. As soon as the clock struck two, I heard shouting and gunshots. I giggled happily as I ran to the door excitedly.

"Daddy!" I called, pounding on the door. "Get me out! Daddy!"

I couldn't hear anything and I frowned. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and I smiled.