I was cleaning your drawer and...

A/N: This is the best idea I've ever had and I want something like that if I ever get married. And this is headcanon that Bellamy would be obsessed with TV shows in our reality. If you think otherwise, fight me.

Warnings: AU. fluff and cuteness. And it's short.

Pairing: Bellamy x reader

_______________________________________________________________________________

You cleared your throat as you stood right behind the couch. Your boyfriend turned slightly to look at you. You swallowed hard and shifted from one leg to the other.

- Bellamy - you started, walking toward the couch. As you stood now right in front of it, Bell looked at you with curious look. - I have to tell you something - you said quietly. Bellamy sighed and nodded.

- Me too - he almost whispered. You smiled slightly. - You first.

- So, I was cleaning our room and your drawer too, the one with your underwear, and...

- [Y/N], don't tell you found this - he cut you off with almost scared expression. You frowned and then shook your head.

- No, I just wanted to say that you have to do it more often, because there was just mess and nothing else - you explained. - But... Are you hiding something from me? - you asked, crossing your arms on your chest. Bellamy looked to the side and slightly bit inside of his right cheek. - You ARE hiding something. What is it?

He shook his head, as if he wanted to say 'I can't tell you'. You sighed, placed your hands in his shoulders and sat with your legs on the both sides of his knees.

- Is it something bad? - you asked quietly. Bell shook his head and you smiled. - Then it can wait until you'll be comfortable with telling me this - you said, moving his hair from his forehead and kissing his cheek. Bellamy's hands were now on your hips as he sighed heavily. And suddenly he pushed you slightly. Getting the silent message, you sat properly on the couch.

- Wait here - Bellamy said and just like that he walked out of the living room. You heard him opening the drawer and then closing it. You were curious or even a little bit scared. What would he hide from you? You were together for 3 years now, so maybe, just maybe... No. You shook your head. Impossible. You weren't good wifey material and he knew it very well. With your unhealthy obsession with Game of Thrones and the other TV shows, with books, movies and stuff, you'd be not the best wife. Well, Bellamy was equally obsessed with the same stuff as you, so it wouldn't be that bad. But still...

The sound of Bellamy's nervous walk pulled you from your thoughts. You turned around just to see him pacing in the hallway, mumbling to himself and shaking his head. You sighed and got up.

- Hey, sunshine. What is it about? - you asked, walking up to him. He looked at you and you could swear you never saw anyone, who would imitate a deer looking right into car's lights better than Bellamy now. - Hey, it's okay - you reached to hold his face in your hands. - You know you can tell me everything. I won't be mad, no matter what you will say - you whispered, trying to calm him down a little bit. And then deer changed into Bell again. Now his eyes were full of love, his smile warm and not so nervous anymore.

- You know I love you like nothing else...

- Octavia - you said seriously. Then you both started to laugh.

- Not in that way, [Y/N] - he said, when you finally were calm again. - So, you know I love you more than anything and anyone, including O - you opened your eyes wider in pure shock. - And I know you sometimes think you're not good enough and stuff... But to me you're perfect and that's why... - he paused and lowered himself. You let go of his face and stood there, frozen in shock, when he kneeled in front of you with small, blue box in his hands. He opened it. Inside was simple silver ring with one small diamond. - I want to spend my whole life with you. [Y/N], will you marry me?

You were so fucking far away in space right now. You didn't know if it was for real. But real or not, you nodded furiously.

- Yes, fuck yeah, I will! - you yelled, almost jumping with excitement exploding in your body. Bell put a ring on your finger and stood up, hugging you tightly. Soon you both started to laugh in joy and he twirled you two around the hallway. When he finally let you go, he leaned in and kissed you quickly. - Hey, I have an idea - you said suddenly. Bell looked at you with wide smile on his face. - So, when we'll be planning whole wedding and stuff, we have to made invitation cards, right? - you asked with a smirk.

- Well, yeah, we have to - he nodded.

- What about a front like in Game of Thrones, but instead it'd say 'Wedding is coming'? - you asked. Bellamy's eyes grew wider. He opened his mouth and then started to laugh.

- I love you so much - he smiled at you. - And your idea is the best. We're definitely doing it.