Middle finger

A/N: This fic is based on the song Bohnes - Middle Finger. I love that freaking song so much, you could say it's... not natural.

Warnings: Mention of death, swear words

Pairing: Eventual Murphy x reader

_______________________________________________________________________________

Tenth day on earth. They started to give everything for those who was willing to 'breake the chain' and give nothing for people who tried to live with Arc rules. They called Bellamy 'a lider'. I knew he was good person in general, I knew him back there, but now I didn't regonise him anymore. This wasn't my friend, who tried to help everyone. Now he became a dictator.

I was looking at the people surrounding Bellamy. They were the 'rebelious' ones. I snorted quietly. Bell was the only one here who knew me and why I was locked up on Arc. His people were looking at me whispering to each other. They were curious, I could tell. But I was still looking at them with anger in my eyes, not caring if someone'd come to me and ask or just beat the shit out of me. I was furious. How could Bell let it happen. Our generation was broken and he was breaking us more and more.

- Hey, don't look at him like that - I heard next to me. I looked at the boy who sat next to me. I regonised him as a Murphy, Bell's right hand. I frowned and tried to move to the side, so he wouldn't be so close. He let me. And then, without even looking at me, he handed me a stick with piece of a meat on it. I looked at him confused.

- I won't let you take that off - I gestured at my wrist. Murphy shrugged.

- Just take it - he sighed. I didn't move, I didn't trust him. He rolled his eyes, grabbed my hand and forced me to take the food. I was looking at him, waiting for him to call someone to take off my wristband, because I took the meat. But nothing happened. - You know, you should eat it, not stare at me like I'm alien or some shit - he snorted, looking at me for a second. Finally I nodded and took first bite. I saw from the corner of my eye that Murphy smiled slightly.

From this day he was almost always next to me. We lived through some crazy shit, like the war with grounders, constant fights in our camp. They tried to hang him, they banished him and I became their prisoner, because I wanted to run after him. And when he returned, he tried to kill everyone who tried to kill him in the first place. They didn't let me scream to him, they didn't let me see or run to him.

- Where is [Y/N]?! - I heard his scream from the dropship, where he was trying to kill Bellamy. Bell's friend was holding me in place, the other had his hand over my mouth. But I bit him suddenly. He let my mouth go for long enough for me.

- MURPHY! - I yelled as loud as I could. Boy who had previously his hand over my mouth, hit me in the stomach.

- Give me the girl! Maybe she will rescue your perfect Bellamy! - I heard Murphy from the inside. Clark walked up to me and looked me in the eyes.

- Please, try help him - she whispered.

After few minutes I was in the dropship, door closed again. I gasped at the sign of Bellamy with belt around his neck. Murphy raised his arm with gun in my direction.

We looked at each other, me without any fear, him without any emotions in his eyes.

- I missed you - I whispered.

- Why didn't you try to find me? - he asked, not lowering a gun.

- Leave her alone, Murphy. She was my prisoner. I couldn't let her go and die because of the grounders!

- Shut up - Murphy pulled at the belt. Bell gasped slightly, but he still could breath. - So even this was your fault, Bellamy? I'm glad she didn't run after me, I don't want her to get hurt, but you were the reason they banished me...