The way to calm yourself

A/N: I started to write this when I had almost anxiety attack. And I wish Murphy would save me like that XDXDXD And this is my first smut ever, so just try to enjoy lmao

Warnings: AU. smut. 

Pairing: Murphy x reader

________________________________________________________________________________

I've always had problems with my emotions. Once I had too much of them and then suddenly I'd be emotionless shell. And that was kind of annoying. For example now all I wanted was calming my nerves. Heavy heartbeat along with shallow breath and nausea weren't something I liked. I had to walk into the building, but I couldn't. I was a fucking two hours earlier than I had to be and my head was playing tricks with me right now.

I had to walk in there and sit in the room with another people, who wanted to get their driving license, just like me. Today was our first meeting and to be honest, I was a fucking mess.

I leaned against the cool wall and let my head fall back. I tried to steady my breath. Slow, deep inhale, slow, calm exhale. Repeat. I closed my eyes. It wouldn't be that bad if my father didn't start his usual 'just grow up already' and 'no one will be walking with you everytime you decide you're a coward'. Typical.

And now I was nervous AND annoyed. I could either explode or puke, one of this two.

- Hey there - I heard in front of me. I opened my eyes and looked at the man, who stood there with one hand in the pocket of his leather jacket. - You good?

- Yeah, just a little nervous - I tried to smile. The man nodded, took a pack of cigarettes out of the pocket and lit up one. He offered me one cigarette, but I shook my head.

- First time? - he asked, looking at the building and then again at me. I nodded with a sigh. - Nothing to be afraid of, really. Especially if today is the first day. Ten minutes top and you'll be free.

I nodded and looked up at the autumn sky. And then I looked at him. He wasn't young, but he didn't look like total adult either. His incredibly blue eyes were so beautiful. His lips, oh, those lips. Totally kissable. And that hair. I wanted to ran fingers through them, to pull them, to hear him...

I shook my head. Great, annoyed, nervous AND horny. It was just perfect. I sighed heavily. I saw him smirking and turning toward me.

- So, I wonder what would you say, if I try to help with calming your nerves? - he asked with a mysterious smile. I frowned, not really knowing what he meant. - You know, you're here two hours earlier, that's not helping. Come with me - he threw his cigarette on the ground and put both of his hands into his pockets. I thought of it for a moment. - It's just a bar, nothing scary - he pointed at the building on the other side of the road. It wasn't just in front of us, but a little bit on the left. But I could see it. - If you are 21 of course.

- I'm 23 actually - I smiled slightly. - And okay, I think I can go.

- Great - he smiled too and started to walk toward the building. I followed him in silence.

And that's how I ended up with some stranger, handsome stranger to be honest, at the bar, waiting for my first driving class. Thank God it was just theory for now, driving after beer wouldn't be great idea.

- What''s your name? - the man asked as the bartender handed me my drink.

- [Y/N] - smiled slightly, thanking him with a nod.

- You can call me Murphy - he smiled too and took a sip of his drink. I looked at his lips a little bit longer than I should. He licked his lips and smirked. I moved my gaze and glued it to the table. I took a nervous sip of my beer and looked up. Murphy crossed his arms and leaned in my direction with this damn smirk.