Chapter Seventy Five ~ You All Suck

Start from the beginning

                I was the first to get to the fans, Liz next, and then Caitlin - who still is slow as shit - was the last to get to the group of fans. It wasn't much, not nearly as much as when we landed in Australia, or even some of the times we've played in America. There was about thirty or so, probably more. But I started to sign things, and asking the people how they are. I wish I could actually get to sit down and talk with them, but because of the time of the meeting, I couldn't.

"Julie, Julie! Is it true about you and Johnny? I'd totally ship it!" Someone yelled, making me look up. Before I could say anything another girl yelled out.

"No, she belongs with Harry Styles."

"I don't have a boyfriend right now. Johnny and I went out a few times and I haven't seen Harry in a little while. But as of right now, I am single. If you want some juicy boyfriend stories, then you'll have to ask Liz or Caitlin. Sorry, but I'm single as a pringle." I laughed, smiling as someone took my picture.

                I signed a few more things, hugging people and even kissing a guy fan who asked for a kiss on the cheek. I'm not going to lie, having guys love our band isn't bad at all. Sometimes I even get kissed by a cute guy fan. It really isn't bad at all.

                After a couple more minutes Dylan said we had to go, which was a bit sad. I said goodbye, sneaking another autograph or two as well before following the girls into the hotel. We made our way into the elevator, were Liz started telling us something funny a fan said. I wasn't paying much attention though, my mind was somewhere else.

                I was wondering what Nathan and George wanted to talk to us about, but I was also wondering about that whole thing with the fan. She thought I belonged with Harry? I do admit, I am flattered. I mean... my feelings for him are slowly coming back every time we talk. Which hasn't been much lately. The time differences were just too much to deal with. But when I do see him again, I wonder how I'll react? Would I jump him? Would he like it? Does he even like me again? Ugh, I'm just not even going to think about it.

                When the elevator got to the third floor we got off, and went to our room. Nathan and George were waiting in the room, sitting at the small table that we were lucky enough to have in the room. I sent them a polite smile before following Liz and sitting down on the couch. Caitlin took my other side while Dylan greeted the two with handshakes.

"Alright, so we know that you've been working hard on your second album. What we want you girls to do is to announce another single. This time a video, this way we can realize not only the song on ITunes but the video as well. We've gotten a list of the songs and we want the video to be either Who Says or Gold." Nathan said.

"We've hired a new director, someone who's better at it then the last one. We also want to talk about the charity event that Caitlin came up with. Well, we've talked in over and we think it's a great idea. It'll bring Jay Cee El even higher on the charts, people will think that you're doing this to help out and stuff. It's prefect. Although it's a bit expensive side, we think it'll raise a lot of money as well."

                The rest of the meeting consisted of us discussing things about the charity event and whatnot. It wasn't too bad, but Nathan and George were just annoying. I don't like the way they look down at us. It's kind of rude. You should everyone as an equal. Nobody is better than anybody else. We are all equal, and those to dipshits need to learn that. I'm not better than them, and they aren't better than me or anyone else. Maybe there's a class offered for people like Nathan and George.

"Alright, that was a bit of a waste of time." Dylan said, after Nathan and George left. "Well, we should probably head over to the arena for tonight's concert. Oh and Gale and Ben won't be there, they've got a few meetings in the States for their adoption. I think the recommendation letters we wrote really got them where they needed to go. Anyway, we should head out." Dylan said, standing up from the couch.

"Yeah, we've got a concert to go to! Liz, you better not fall." I teased.

"Oh shut it, I haven't fallen during a concert in a couple of months now. Except that one time. So you can suck it." Liz said, laughing a bit at the end. I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the door.

"Rude." Liz muttered, glaring at me. My laughed joined along with Caitlin and Dylan's, making Liz glare at the three of us.

"You all suck."

Louis' P.O.V

"Hey Zayn, can I talk with you for a minute?" I asked, looking down at the boy who was busy writing something. I looked at the paper and saw something about love, which made me conclude that they were his vows.

"Sure, Lou. What's up? And why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Zayn asked, moving his feet so I could sit down.

                I sat down and sighed, rubbing my face a little bit. Knowing about Marty cheating on Caitlin has literally been eating me alive. I don't know what to do. I want to tell Caitlin. It's not fair to her and well, it might bring us closer. She could finally realize that we belong together. She just can't see it. But I think this time she could finally see it. She could finally see how good we'd be together. But I don't want Caitlin to blame me for this. I know it's not my fault but I don't know... if I were the one to told that I wouldn't like it and I'd blame everyone connected to it. But Caitlin's sweet and amazing and she wouldn't blame me for this, would she? No, I don't think so.

"Well, the other day. Last week, or a little later, but I saw Marty. He was uh... he was with another girl. I don't know what to do. I mean, I know that you went through a whole bunch of cheating rumors and so did Niall, but he's not here and I don't know what to do. Should I tell her?" I said, looking up at Zayn.

"Jeez, I don't know. I mean... if I were her I'd want to be told. But not over the phone or anything, trust me. Cheating rumors should not be done over the phone, trust me. It'll only make things a lot worse. Hell, if you're still having doubts just ask Niall. He knows plenty about that. But we are going to Australia after the break we have, you should tell her then. It'll have to wait till after the wedding, but I mean... if you want to do it sooner then you should." Zayn said.

                 I sighed, his advice not really helping at all. I think I should just sleep on it. But Caitlin does deserve to know, she deserves to know more than anything. And I have to be the one to tell her.

<><><><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter!

Things are slowly starting to escalate for Laitlin! Who else is excited? I know I am!!!

Haha, so I don't have much else to say. I can't believe this is chappie 75. Only 25 chapters to go. I'm going to cry a little bit.  haha

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms! I love you all so much.

~Amanda<3 xXx

P.s. Thank you all so much for 29k reads on Brave! That's completely mind blowing. And thank you all so much for the 27k on JCL. That's amazing I really can't even.

--Pic on the side is of Laitlin! I'd ship it in real life, but I ship Elounor lol