Lance X FEM!Reader (Miraculous Ladybug AU!)

Depuis le début

You screamed and she caught you by the throat. "Ladybug, give me your miraculous or little, Kitty here won't be able to land on her feet."

"I..." He reached up and began to take out his earrings, but you weren't going down without a full fledged fight.

"CATACLYSM," you yelled and you tried to hit Volpina's necklace, or anything on her, but you missed and she forced your hand onto the ground, so the only effect you had with that was the weakened ground.

"LUCKY CHARM!" A mere ladybug imitation of your weapon landed in his hand. "Seriously? Something that makes sense in an instant please!"

He scanned the area and grinned. "Well it seams, Kitty here is ready to fall-"

"Cat Noir!" He yelled, throwing you the staff. "Extend up!"

You extended the staff and the ground under you cracked, Volpina dropped you and Ladybug caught you before you fell into the debris with Volpina. "Nice work, Cat."

"Acuma, then flirt." You rolled your eyes. You both jumped down and you quickly snatched the necklace from Volpina before she could regain her state of mind. You crushed it in your hand and the acuma flew out.

"No more evil doing for you, little acuma. Time to de-evalize!" Ladybug smiled and caught the acuma and the de-evalizing was over in a few seconds. "Bye, bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!"

He threw the staff in the air and everything was put back to normal. You picked up your staff and turned to Ladybug. "You did good today."

"Thanks. Oh! Your ring!" You were on your last three minutes.

"Your earring!" Ladybug was on four minutes.

"Guess we better bug off. Huh?"

"I'll see you later," you smiled and extended you staff to the next building.

You were halfway home when Ladybug called you. "Cat Noir! It's an emergency! I need you stat! I sent you the coordinates!"

"But-"

"Now!"

You sighed. It was only a block away, but you only had two minutes left. You could make it. You landed in an alley and walked towards the only exit. "Ladybug? Are yo-"

Something wrapped around your body and you were hoisted into the air. You tried to regain your composure, but you were a bit dizzy. You managed to see Ladybug a few feet away. "Ladybug?"

"I wanted to tell you something, Kitty." He walked forward and you sighed. "I love you. I don't know who you are, but I have to know."

He kissed you. He kissed you! You swung away and started spitting. "Don't just kiss someone, that's just! Insane!"

Your ring beeped at the same time as Ladybug's earrings. You and one minute before you transformed back. "Look you need to let me leave-"

"We don't have to tell anyone, Noir. This could change everything, and you know that."

"Look, Ladybug, I don't know how to break this to you easily, but I like someone already, and that person is not you." Your ring beeped giving you a five second warning. You covered you eyes as you changed back. You heard Ladybug gasp and Plagg sigh.

"(Y/N)?"

"Surprise?"

"I'm hungry, (Y/N). Let's go."

"Kind of stuck, Plagg."

"I'm guessing that's your miraculous?" Ladybug, tilted his head.

"You let him see you!?" Plagg exclaimed.

"Not my choice. Trust me." You groaned. Ladybug's earrings beeped and he changed back. Also meaning his yo-yo disappeared, but it's okay, cats always land on their feet... except you. You face planted. "Ow!"

"I'm sorry!" You felt Ladybug's hand wrap around you and you looked up and found yourself face to face with... Lance McClain. Your cheeks heated up, and you felt so idiotic. You stood up and brushed yourself off.

"Well I've got to go, take care of, Plagg. Have a nice one!" You ran off quickly, practically squealing with excitement. Plagg just glared at you like you were an idiot, and you probably looked like one.

Once you were in your room you gave Plagg two containers of Camembert while you laid on your bed, smiling dreamily. "So you really do like him?"

"I'm just surprised he's Ladybug." You sighed dreamily.

"This is why I usually don't work with girls." He groaned.

"Are you still mad about that!?" You snapped and he shrugged. "Oh just eat your cheese."