Chapter 2

"Breathe!" I heard someone say, but their voice sounded distant, "Breathe! C'mon please breathe!" "I've got a pulse!" I hear someone else exclaim. "Ok, darlin' can you hear me? What's your name?" Was he asking me? "Tiff" I choke, rolling over and puking straight after. "Sorry" I mumble. I feel so weak, What had even happened? "You're alright love, that's it, get it all out" He reassures me. I try to sit up and I hear at least 5 people say "Woah woah woah." "It's ok" I hear the first guy say again, "Just stay here, the ambulance will be here soon, you'll be alright." Ambulance? I thought, what really had happened. "W-w-what hap-pened?" I stutter, as i was freezing and my chest hurt. "You took in alot of water, you actually drowned, but we got your heart working again. Everything is gonna be fine. Is there anyone you want us to call?" I hear the same guy as always explain. "Oh" I say, "And no, there's no one, I'm here alone" I explain. "I'm Chappo, by the way" He says, and for the first time I actually have the strength to open my eyes. I look up at him and give a weak smile, he was one of the people here you literally saved my life. "And that's Maxi, Whippet, Hoppo, Deano and Beardy" He introduces, pointing at each guy as he says their name. I give a little giggle. "What?" Chappo laughs back, "You guys, you all have really funny names" I say this very drousily, in fact I don't know why I said it at all, as I just begin to realize these are the Bondi lifeguards, the guys I watch on tv, the absolutely amazing human beings who save lives daily, and today they saved mine. "Tiff!" I hear Maxi? I think? exclaim. The next thing I know my eyes are rolling back in my head, the last thing I hear is someone begging me, begging me to breathe.

I open my eyes again, this time I just see a ceiling, but not like a hospital's. "Where am I?" I cough, bringing up some water. I hear someone grab something and run over. "Here, it's ok, I've got you" Maxi says, grabbing hold of me as I began sliding off the bed. "You're fine, we brought you up to the tower to get you more comfortable, an ambulance is on the way" I hear another voice behind me say. I turn around too quickly and scream in pain. I see a white light as the searing pain shoots down my back and legs. "Tiff? Tiff? Where does it hurt?" I hear that other voice say again. I open my eyes and see a man, in his thirties I'd reckon, with blond hair and a lifeguard top on. "My back and and legs" I stutter, still is quite a considerable amount of pain. "Ok, we'll get you some painkillers" He says, "Oi! Someone grab me the green whistle!" I hear him yell to the others in the tower. In the corner of my eye I see Chapo enter, a beautiful breathtaking smile on his face, which soon vanishes as he sees me on the bed with Maxi and the other lifeguard by my side. He rushes over, "What's wrong? Reidy, is she ok?" I hear Chappo say, concern evident in his voice. Reidy, that must be the other lifeguard's name. "She was screaming in pain" Reidy explains. Chappo comes closer to me and kneels down beside my face, "Where's it hurt, darlin'" He asks, he was so sweet, so concerned even though I was just another loser he saved, just another loser he'd forget. 

After about 5 minutes I hear a knock at the door and Deano goes and answers it. Jesse is there with two paramedics. I know it's Jesse as I did know all the other lifeguards names as well, such as Reidy, just I wasn't in a fit state to realize. "Hey sweetie" I hear a paramedic say. A man and woman come up to me and slowly start lifting me onto the stretcher, I then realize the male paramedic is Yak. Gosh, I know this is a bad day but at least I'm meeting nearly all the lifeguards! "Ok, we're going to bring you to the hospital now, you'll have to stay overnight as well, as the lifeguards had to perform CPR on you and almost had to use the defib" Yak explains. I nod weakly to let him know I understand. As Yak wheels me out the door I hear Chappo and Reidy give the female paramedic the low-down on my other symptoms. Sooner than I processed that I was being loaded onto the ambulance. The female doctor, who I heard Yak call Anna, sat down beside me and Yak jumped out of the back to go start the engine. As he shut the door, I sighed, relieved, yet I was sad, extremely sad, I had just been saved, and brought back to life by those amazing men back there, those amazing men I probably never even get to see again.

So so so sorry this update took awhile I wasn't well and couldn't update!! Hope this chapter was ok, it was kind of just a filler chapter :)

Chapter three coming soon ;)

-Niamhxoxo