CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..

Start from the beginning

Gee Are me and Cole switching turns? Since I've left.. I remember him always being careless to himself.

But now Anxiety is taking over unlike me.

Am I a tough Cookie now?

"Hospital. Now then!" I said as I carried Nya..

"Hey wait A Minute.." I stopped.

"What did you guys use to get here?" Asked me to Cole and Zane while carrying the unconcsious Kai.

"Dragons.." Said Cole exhaustedly.

His left leg doesn't look too good to me. It looks.. Erm..

"We have ran out of Energy to use our dragons. Even if we try You and Lloyd's Dragon. We still can't do that."  Cole sighed walking with his left leg a little wobbly.

"Why Not?"

"Jay. We attract too much attention remember." Lloyd rolled his eyes. As I just replied with an Awkward "Oh."

Then.. I looked around the Cave. If there is something we can use..

Until I saw another Car she made..

This one's rusty But I hope it works..

"What are you doing?" Cole asked confused. As I stared at it.

"I think we have a ride home." I smirked.

Time Skip..

The TEMPLE

Seliel sat in her bed full of emotions. Feeling still empty. Misako wouldn't let her go because she isn't trained that well yet.

She still needs to work with her powers. It was a Dangerous mission that the Ninja are into right now.

Until.. A loud crash downstairs made her jump. She ran to the entrance of the bounty. Seeing six indivivuals?

"Hi." Cole forced a smile. As he was full of pain in his injured leg. She couldn't help but frown and get concern.

"Don't worry Selly! I'm okay! I'm Okay!" Cole said. Carrying Kai with Zane.

"W-what Happened to y-you guys.." She stammered not letting those tears out of her eyes again.

"We're gonna explain later.. Right now we need treatment with an Injured Leg, Bleeding Wound, Damaged Head, annd her." Lloyd said pointing at Jay who was still carrying Nya.

Seliel's eyes widened. Its like she had seen a Ghost. She turns paler and Paler.

"She's Alive!?" She shrieked. Looking afraid.

"Yes.." Jay replied with a smile..

A relieved one. A dreamy? I don't know.. Love Is Unexplainable if you are too In Love.

"Too in love." Lloyd rolled his eyes.

Seliel was gasping.. For a really long time. When she stopped. There was silence.. And then..