I've known that dick wad since I was in the first grade. He ripped my favorite raggedy Ann doll and I'll never forget it. Just kidding, but besides that he just knows he's the shit. He hangs out with two of the hottest guys in school, Taehyung. Mmm, that boy causes waterfalls everywhere. Even in a damn drought he can make a dry river wet.

Wait, what am I saying? That's Kim fucking Taehyung. Boy! Stop with the lip biting! I just need to calm my tits, okay? Then there's Jungkook. All the girls that don't want the other two guys in the group, definitely want him. Including me, since kindergarten. Honestly, maybe even since the womb. He never really acknowledges anyone, but I'm now noticing that he currently isn't sitting at the table.

"Yuna." I hear, slapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asks "Do you see my brother anywhere?" She asks looking around, his lunch wrapped box in her hands. My eyes shoot to the canteen doors and in walks Jungkook as if on cue, for a second I forget how to breathe. His uniform perfectly tucked into his slacks, showing off that small waist of his.

Every time he walked, it was like he had jello in the front of his pants, maybe he shouldn't walk so damn hard. Then his jello wouldn't say hello. My face heats up, I shouldn't be looking at that. My food falling off my chopsticks and back into the lunch container. Talk about an obvious stare, dumb bitch. Wait, was he looking at me? No, he can't be.

Our eyes lock and he walks towards our table, many girls turning to catch a glimpse of him. Probably looking at his cute butt, not that I think it's cute or anything. He slowly grins and brings his hand behind his neck. Oh God Yuna, look away!

I look at Jae, "He's coming over here, I'm guessing to get his lunch." I tell her. She turns her head only to have it crash into his body. "Ugh, I can't believe you almost left your lunch that I made for you." He laughs and ruffles her hair, messing up her side bangs.

"Maybe I left it on purpose, because of your rice pudding." He says. Her eyebrows knit. "Ah! Just cause you came out a minute before me doesn't mean you can be mean to me." She frowns. "And plus, Yuna likes the rice." She adds, he instantly looks at me.

He chuckles. "Oh yeah? It's not complete mush?" He asks, gaining a smack from Jae on his arm. "It's good mush, appreciate that Jae made you lunch." I tell him getting a chopstick full of rice and putting it in my mouth before looking at him, and raising an eyebrow. I'm being a little too flirty in front of Jae.

He grins and looks back at Jae, "Thanks little sister." He says taking the box and walking over to the table of his hot friends, making the hotness ten times as intense. That table is honestly on fire, I'm about to roast a marshmallow over them. I look back at Jae, "You're so nice Yuna, he's always nicer to me if other people say so." She smiles.

"No, but it's the truth, the rice is good." I push her lunch box towards her. Her smile grows more, "Really?!" She asks. "Yes! Why do you think I ate so much?" I laugh. She looks down at most of it is almost done. She then tries it herself and smiles, "Wow, I never thought I'd be good at rice. Can you help me make rice better? And other food? You're the culinary friend." She says.

I nod, "Of course." I say. "Ugh, you'd think sharing the womb with him would make him nicer to me." She says, shaking her head. "He's a guy, most guys are jerks especially to their siblings." I say, slowly looking over at the table where he is sitting. He takes a mouth full of rice before catching a glimpse of me looking at him.

He smirks and looks back at his friends, and I look back at Jae. "It's so annoying that girls always ask me what he likes and what he smells like." She rolls her eyes making me laugh, "I mean, he just smells like my brother. He occasionally smells like a girl because he's so delicate to smells like a baby. Gosh, girls even ask me what cologne he wears and I'm like.. stop humping my leg." She shakes her head.