"Because I don't want to leave you alone."

"But Chanyeol is here to take care of me."

"Still I don't want to leave you alone. You're here because of me Chorong. I know I shouldn't tell you that I love you like that. Hell, I didn't know the way I confess remind you of how Luhan did to you."

"I'm fine, Suho. I swear. Just go home."

"I told you I won't. So just forget about it, Chorong."

I try to sleep but I couldn't. So to break the silent between me and Suho, I ask him.

"Suho, why do you care about me so much?"

"Like I told you before. I love you, Chorong. That's why?"

"But you don't know anything about me, Suho."

"I don't care, Chorong. I fall in love with you because of you. I don't care what happen to you in the past. I love you because of who you are. Now go to sleep. I'll be right here."

I turn my body so I'll face my back toward him.

You really don't know what happen to me Suho. And once you know, I know you'll hate me to like the others. I'm no good for you Suho. I need to do something so that he won't fall in love with me deeper.

I close my eyes and before I fall asleep, I hear him saying. "I hope you'll open up for me Chorong. I hope one day you'll tell me what really happen to you." And a soft kiss on my temple.

SUHO

I really don't know what happen to you, Chorong. And I really want to know so that I can protect you my angel.

I kiss her temple and lay my head and sleep.

Whatever it is, I have a good feeling that something that I don't like going to happen.

The next morning, I wake up and see that my angel is still sleeping. I pull my hand slowly from hers and walk out to buy some coffee for me and Chanyeol.

On my back to Chorong's room, I bumped into Chorong's doctor. So I asks him if she can go home today. The doctor smile, nod and said that Chorong is all fine now and she can go back home. Just that she need a good rest.

I thank the doctor and continue walking toward Chorong's room.

Once I arrive, I stop my track when I hear an angelic voice coming from Chorong's room with a piano's sound.

I slide a little too see who it was and to my shock it was none other than Chorong.

Maybe this time I learn
I've played the fool
But I'm sick and tired of jumping hurtles
Giving with no return
What's the use?
All I do is run in circles

On this glorious day
Brick by brick I lay
Alone here in the dark
This messed up work of art
I'm building, I'm building
Witness the construction
Of a wall around my heart

Through these tears I cry
Evidence, evidence of former sadness
Blurry are my eyes
A reservoir
Welling up from all the damage

On this glorious day
Brick by brick I lay
Alone here in the dark
This messed up work of art
I'm building, I'm building
Witness the construction
Of a wall around my heart

In every lyric that she sang, I can feel that she's hurt and sad.

I was about to turn and walk away but Chanyeol's voice make me stop and in the same time, Chorong stop singing.

Once we walk in and give a cup of coffee to Chanyeol and then turn to look at Chorong. I told her to get ready while I'll be out to sign her discharge paper.

Chorong just nod her head and walk to the bathroom.

After signing the paper, I walk back in the room and saw that Chorong have change in her jeans and pink t-shirt.

We walk to my car and drive straight to her house. The car was in silent and no one talk. I look at my rear mirror and saw that Chorong was just looking outside and as if she was thinking about something.

Once we arrive, I was about to help her up when he stop me and Chanyeol.

She turns to Chanyeol and said "Chanyeol, if it's fine, can you go up alone. I have something to talk to Suho. Tell omma and appa that I'm fine and I'm with Suho. I bet there will be fine with it."

"Okay. But if anything happen, please do call me."

She smiles sweetly at Chanyeol. "I will. Don't worry."

Chanyeol walk in the building and Chorong turn to me. "Can we have a talk near the park?"

"Sure. Let's go." I said. It's good that I've turn of the car earlier.

*****
Hey guys...1st of all i would like to apologize... I'm really sorry for updating late... I know I promise all of you that I'll update every Sunday and I have been update late this past 2 weeks... I've been busy with work thats why... i hope all of you can forgive me and keep on supporting me...

Xoxo