Chapter 11

Hey! Im back! i know it was soon right? well im hoping on writing at least once a week, but we will see what happends! ( Ok guys this is a crucial chapter! So read it! && in this one you see another side of adam that he doesnt like to show (: ohhh and you will also see more of Courtney and Dan (:

COMMENT TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK!

VOTE TO TELL ME YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER OR MAYBE THE WHOLE BOOK SO FAR? (;

&&& FAN ME  CAUSE IM AWESOME ! (: && YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

_________________________________________________________________________________

         I looked at her walking away with her curvy butt moving as she did; she was so beautiful, so sexy, and so unbelievably irritating. Yet I replayed her last words to me, and I felt passion surging through me. Why couldn’t she just give herself to me like all those women? I thought with lust going through me, I just wanted to touch her, and make her scream my name. Then again why would I want easy prey? That leveled my head again, I didn’t want a woman who was easy, I wanted my own little fireball to keep up with and that is just what Jacqueline is. She sure is some woman, I replayed her sexy words “Im not some little pixie that you can try to seduce, and im defiantly not a type of woman you have ever dealt with.” Yeah defiantly sexy but she hasn’t been tamed yet, not yet, but she will be when I get through with her.

Then when I have done it with her she will be a thing of the past, they always were. I sighed, knowing those words were true but somehow I wanted someone who would get stuck in my head all day and all night. I sighed again asking myself ‘why wouldn’t she be any different?’ I got up with some difficulty, man she can pack a punch, my stomach was still hurting from when she punched it. My face also hurt, I knew that the guys would be laugh at me, well Todd would, I was sure of it. Especially if they found out I got beat up by a girl, I winced at the thought, and I wouldn’t want them to think that some little girl could beat me. It would ruin my reputation of never having lost a fight in my 19 years of life. I sighed and turned to see a man come in hesitantly searching the place for something, or someone. I cleared my throat and he looked at me, he was anxious, wonder why?

“Do you need anything?” I asked him, nodded and reached out his hand for me to shake

“Hi im Dan Richardson, im looking for my girlfriend actually, her name’s Jacqueline Garcia. You know her?” he asked and I felt my hand tighten on his until he jerked it away.

“Sorry about that” I told him flatly “Yeah I know her, she’s in the locker room” I told him just as flatly. I didn’t like him, he looked like he attracted women like a magnet, I may not be gay but I knew when a dude was attractive to the female species.

“Do you know if anyone is in there?” he asked me with a hint of a smile, what’s he planning do doing? I looked at him oddly not knowing if I should tell him a lie, but then I decided against it, he was her boyfriend why would I want to keep him away?

“Um, no I don’t think so, why?” I asked him curiously, his smile was more pronounced now.

“I just want to surprise my girl by going in the shower with her.” He stepped passed me and went into the girls locker room. I looked at where he was disappearing in shock, what did he say? My heart clenched ‘that should be me, but it’s not,’ I sighed ‘no wonder she didn’t want me. She had him’ Not to sound gay but he was attractive I had to admit; he had beach blond hair, light green eyes that shone with something but I couldn’t put my finger on, he was built and muscular like he lived in the gym. Which im pretty such is true, you don’t get muscles like those unless you go to the gym often. My heart was hurting and my breathing was becoming heavy, I couldn’t breathe. What is this? Am I having a heart attack? I touched the place where my heart was and the pain slowly subsided, but my heart felt hollow and my stomach felt sick.