CHAPTER 2 (:

HEYY GUYS! I UPLOADED TWICE IN ONE NIGHT ! DONT YOU GUYS FEEL LOVED! (:

OK GUYS DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND WHEN I SEE THAT MY STORY HAS HAD 50 VOTES THEN I WILL UPLOAD! (: WAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? UP FOR THE CHALLEGE? (:

                                                                     REMEMEBER! : COMMENT AND VOTE!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 I was excited as I walked to the corner to get a cab, when somebody rammed into me. We both fell to the ground with a thud with me on top. I shook my head and propped myself on my arms and looked down to the beautiful girl below me. She had; creamy ivory skin, red supple lips, wide crystal blue eyes that shined with a spark and beautiful chocolate hair.

I couldn’t help but stare at her beauty, and she didn’t even have makeup on! What refreshment, I thought to myself as I kept staring at her. She scrunched up her nose in irritation and said “Can you get off me now? Or do I have to kick you in a place I think you rather me not to? It’s your choice, I really don’t care.” I got up and smiled my killer smile that seemed to work on every woman I have come across and said “Well if you don’t want somebody on you watch where you are going babe” I told her since it was her fault for slamming into me and not the other way around.

She got up and looked at me with a glare “Thanks, but I don’t need advice from a guy who is a hypocrite” She then began collecting the stuff that she had been holding before the fall, and asked her “How am I a hypocrite exactly?” she sighed as if she was explaining this to a reluctant two year old “Well you see, a hypocrite is someone who says something and-“ I cut her off by glaring at her and saying “I know what a hypocrite is, but what does that have to do with me?” she sighed again, ( man she does that a lot! ) and said very slowly “You try to give me advice that even you don’t take and that make you a hypocrite” I stared at her dumbfounded, no woman has ever said anything remotely close to what she had said. I looked her oddly

“Do you know who I am?” I asked, she had to know who I was, I mean who wouldn’t. She shrugged and shook her head, I looked at her amazed “Have you been living under a rock?” I asked her feeling that that was the only explanation for this fine girl not to have heard about me. She glared at me and said something I have never heard in my life “Get over yourself! Not everything in this universe centers around you and your big head! So stop being a dick and get yourself in check” with that she left me staring at her amazed yet again, this girl made me, me! Of all people speechless! I was even so wound up in my thoughts that I didn’t even check her nice ass out! ‘Wow! This is a weird day’ I pinched myself just to make sure this wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t and for that I was glad I smirked amused and turned around to go look for a taxi, still thinking about those crystal blue eyes.