科隆; cologne.

ACT 2 SCENE 3
COLOGNE.

areum sighed, feeling tears prickle at the corners of her eyes once again. she let the mop clank to the floor, and leaned back against the beige walls, putting her head in her hands. she hadn't been able to get taehyung off of her mind all evening, and now was no exception. but she needed money, and she needed to work, so that's exactly what she was doing.

soojung was out on business so she sat herself on one of the dining room chairs crying and mumbling softly to herself in an attempt to regain some sanity and finish cleaning the house. as if on cue, the front doors creak open, and she sees soojung followed by the all too familiar black shoes.

to areum's surprise, though, the black shoe doesn't belong to jimin, but an unfamiliar man with dark skin and shaggy hair, smelling of cheap cologne, who was placing sloppy kisses up soojung's neck. the blonde haired woman moaned softly, stumbling in and shutting the door behind her with a slam.

she glances to the dining room for a split second, and upon making eye contact with the confused, chubby-cheeked girl, her eyes widen a bit before she raises an eyebrow and smirks. "this doesn't get back to jimin and i'll raise your pay by 100 dollars."

she watched as areum stares back at her with a rather blank expression and glossed over eyes. "deal?"

areum can only stare as the couple makes their way up the staircase, nearly tripping over each other as they continued to kiss, and she nods.

"deal."

[+]
y'all really thought soojung was cool lmAO,, i'm deceased.

she's a bitch and this is prolly the nicest thing she'll do in this book

anyways you guys like the new theme??