思想; thoughts.

ACT 1 SCENE 2
THOUGHTS.

there was something about the way that areum's back curved upwards from the mattress that drove taehyung wild. the way her plump lips fell open, the way soft moans escaped from her mouth. he continued to thrust into her as she gripped mercilessly at his shoulders, letting out little whimpers that were music to his ears.

"i-i'm close-" she breathed out. taehyung placed his face in the crook of her neck and laid rough kisses against it. she reached her high, leaving pink welts from her nails along his back. he reached his height a few minutes after, and lazily collapsed next to her, kissing her cheek and regaining his breath.

she turned over, mumbling about how she was going to change before she slept. he nodded, and she slipped out from the red silk sheets and made her way to the bathroom, grabbing an outfit from her closet.

she admired her tasseled black hair in the mirror, running her fingers through it before smiling weakly at herself. she then put on her pink striped underwear and sighed, wiping off her smudged mascara.

not soon after, she slipped on the all-too-familiar white sweatshirt, pulling it over her head, admiring the faded smell of peppermint.

[+]
gahhh idk if i like this or not i-

also JIMIN NEEDS TO EMBRACE WHAT A GREAT PERSON HE IS AND HIS CHUBBY CHEEKS AND HANDS ARE SO CUTE AND HE WILL NOT FIGHT ME ON THIS