喝醉; drunk.

ACT 2 SCENE 1
DRUNK.

taehyung arrived home from work, easing open the door of he and areum's apartment and stepping inside. he set his trench coat onto the door side rack and sighed, running his hands through his hair before looking around for his girlfriend.

"areum?" he called out, his eyes grazing over the living room. he noticed the tv was still on, broadcasting the news, the several colors illuminating the dark room with pools of light. he looked at the glass coffee table, eyeing the several empty beer bottles scattered across it. he then heard soft sniffles and sobs coming from the kitchen.

panic and fear washed over him and he immediately rushed in, finding areum slumped over another beer bottle and crying, whispering incoherent things to herself. he instantly pulled a chair up next to her, wrapping his arms around her as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"areum, baby, what's wrong?" he asked, placing a soft kiss to the center of her sweat covered forehead. she rarely ever drank, seeing as she detested the taste of alcohol, so he knew if she was drinking, something was deeply troubling her. he pulled the beer bottle away from her hands and she hiccuped, trying to form an answer.

"i-i'm.. w-working for j-j-jimin's fiancée.." she choked out, bursting into another fit of sobs and letting her head fall onto the table. "h-he took me t-to di-dinner and i-i-"

she couldn't continue, and taehyung didn't force her to. he mumbled sweet nothings into her ear and scooped her up, one hand in the small of her knee and the other supporting her back. he carried her to their shared room and tucked her into the red silk sheets, kissing her forehead once more before laying down next to her.

taehyung lied awake that night, staring at the ceiling as realization slowly hit him. it made him upset to an unexplainable level, but he knew he would have to come to terms with it eventually. he knew it just as well as anyone else would.

areum would never have the same feelings for him that she did for jimin.

[+]

so how y'all feeling?

+ you're welcome for updating,, whenever crystal n i aren't out somewhere i whip out my phone and start writing.

+ guys btw i have this whole story basically planned out and i think there might be a third book whoop whoop

i mean don't get your hopes up it's a 50/50 chance, and even if there was one, it would be hella slow updates,,
+ + + yeet