中止; break up.

ACT 2 SCENE 2
BREAK UP.

"areum, we need to talk." taehyung said, voice laced with guilt and sadness. his still tired girlfriend nodded, stirring around her cereal lazily with her spoon and resting her head in her hands, sighing. she was still a bit hungover from the night before, and her head felt as though it was pounding.

"it's about this, us." areum's eyes widened a bit at the statement and she hesitantly nodded as her eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"this isn't going to work out."

the black haired girl nearly gasped because of his words, feeling tears forming at the corners of her eyes and threatening to spill down her cheeks.

"wh-what? why, taehyung, what did i do?" the latter sighed.

"it's nothing you did, it's my fault. i'm not good enough." areum grew a bit angry at his words, the tears now escaping from her brown eyes.

"what the hell do you mean you're not good enough?"

"you'll never look at me the way you look at him, areum. and we both know that." he was beginning to cry now, too. "if being with him makes you happy. be with him. be happy. but i'm not happy knowing you'd rather be in his arms then mine."

"taehyung, i-"

she watched as her boyfriend grasped his keys with a jingle and took his black coat from the rack, unlocking his car and making his way towards the front door.

"where are you going?"

"out." he said, turning back one last time, his eyes red, tears flowing. "don't expect me to be back anytime soon."

[+]
before y'all get mad at areum you can't help who you like whoOps

also sorry for not updating as much so i'll prolly do a double update tonight idk

what my friends and i do in our freetime