照片; photograph.

ACT 1 SCENE 3
PHOTOGRAPH.

"yah, jimin! come here!" the high feminine voice called from the living room. the blacked haired boy sighed, sliding off the master bed and leaving his phone in the silk sheets as he made his way towards her voice.

he arrived, glancing at her, blonde hair cut abruptly at her waist, a rosy tint to her cheeks. she was holding some sort of magazine of pamphlet and grazing through it, stopping on a page and pointing at something.

"yes, soojung?" he plopped down next to her, lazily slinging an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his chest. she smiled and once again placed a manicured nail on the paper of the magazine.

"which ring looks better?" jimin looked over the two engagement rings, gazing over the diamond encrusted features and gold plated exterior. he shrugged, kissing the top of her head lightly.

"which one do you like better?" he runs small circles in her shoulder and she thinks for a moment.

"i like this one." she points to the expensive one with the diamond, and grins once she sees his willing face.

"anything for you, baby girl." she giggled and enveloped him in a long hug, resting her hands on his arm muscles. the boy excused himself to go back to the bedroom since it was late by then, and she retorted that she would follow not soon after.

he settled himself into the red silk sheets, flicking off the tv and once again pulling out his phone.

he went to his photos, scrolling through until he found the hidden section, and then opening it to reveal a slur of pictures, all involving the blacked haired girl with chubby cheeks and light freckles he missed so much.

[+]
hey hey hey

[+]hey hey hey

ma favorites

ma favorites