看中; fancy.

ACT 1 SCENE 7
FANCY.

the car ride there was mainly silent. on areum's part, at least. while jimin would occasionally try to make small talk, or any type of conversation, for that matter, the chubby-cheeked girl kept her eyes focused sternly on the main road ahead of them. she watched the passing vehicles and shining lights, illuminating color onto the dark city streets.

"i can drop you off at home, if you want." jimin stated, breaking his eye contact with the road only momentarily to look at areum. "i'll just tell soojung you weren't feeling well, and this night can be over with."

she chuckles bitterly and shakes her head, running a hand through her curly black hair and leaning back against the leather headrest.  "please. just keep driving, alright?"

he nods, easing his sleek black car areum vaguely remembered into the restaurants parking lot. he stepped out and handed his keys to the valet, bowing slightly before leading areum to the front door.

she felt instantly out of place as they stepped onto the velvet carpeting, looking around at the crowded tables filled with mostly the elderly, sending judgmental looks her way. she felt like everything, everyone there, was too fancy for her. areum felt she looked drab, even though she was surely wearing the best clothing she had.

they were informed by a chubby waiter with red hair that they would have to wait for an available table, so they both sat on the comfortable red booth chairs near the front. they were positioned next to the large, floor to ceiling window that reflected off of the passing by citizens and neon store signs.

areum and jimin would occasionally look at the other, never failing to catch each other's eyes before they would look away shyly, a pink blush coating their cheeks. their hearts both raced, a twisting of their stomach, filled with butterflies they only experienced when they were with each other.

the restaurant was crowded, sure. tables were filled all around, steaming hot plates were being set down rapidly, and waiters occasionally bumped into each other. but it still felt like it was just the two of them.

[+]
i hate this chapter ,,

but i know where the book is going but i don't?? yeah

my daddy rich chigga ^^^