Brown Eyes

Brown eyes
by Lana Pangilinan
Dedicated to: Kapitana

I saw you in a picture. A girl I never met. A girl with the most beautiful eyes I can't forget. But then how will I forget about your eyes? Tell me, baby. Tell me how to stop my cries.

I just don't know how will I ever forget. I just don't know how to not remember the wedding we're about to set. I don't care how many times we fought and cried, I just want you back in my life.

You always tell me I have the most beautiful eyes, you're wrong baby.
You're the one with that pretty brown eyes that made me so whipped. You had that pretty brown eyes I cried myself to sleep.

I don't wanna live forever cause I know I'll be waiting vain, I just wanna be with you again.
What's with this life you left for me? I can't find happiness anymore, you see. You're my happiness baby. I can't see my happiness with me.

As I wake up each and every day, I started hating the mirror. It makes me see those eyes again. I love those eyes. I hate those eyes. I love them for they were yours. I hate them cause you gave me yours.

I'm here without you baby, and I don't know what shall I do.
I started hating guns and roses. Guns and roses brought me to you, but then guns and roses separated me from you.

...

This is kinda short but I just can't put my thoughts to words. Captain Theo and Isabella broke my heart😭

P.S- It is inspired from the story Infinite eyes by Ventre Canard. It's osum! She's the same one who created Bebe Zen! The Snow Prince!

Thank you Kapitana. VentreCanard I love you! -Lance