Drama, and family

So I know I haven't updated in a long time but I'm updating I have been really busy. But I'm updating 😃

Katniss POV

I keep crying. I've lost the guy I love. I've lost everything I lost my daughter I lost my husband. I unlock the door in case Haymitch comes by. I curl up in my bed under the blankets. I fall asleep.

An hour or so later, I can feel somebody on my bed. I remove the blankets to see how it is.

It's Johanna.

" Johanna! What are you doing here?" I say. than hug her. " I came to see you. Haymitch called me and told me what's going on so I thought I would come and visit since your like family to me. " Johanna says. " your such a good friend and your like family to me to. " I say. " How are you? I know you've been crying. " Johanna says. " well I had this dream where me and Peeta got back together and I got pregnant it felt so real. than I went to talk to him today and I was telling him him that I'm sorry for everything and he told me that he's with Elissa and stuff and it made me cry. " I say. " it's ok eventually he will forgive you and you two will get back together." johanna says. " did anyone else come with you?" I ask." no." johanna says. " I will be downstairs in a minute." I say than she goes down stairs.

I go downstairs and see Haymitch, Effie,Finnick, Annie , there son, prim, my mother. " what are you guys doing here?" I ask." we came to see you darling!" Effie says than hugs me. she still wears the clothes cinna made years ago which felt like forever ago.

I hear a knock on the door. I answer its Gale. he left me to go to district 2 whiteout saying goodbye.

He hugs me and I push him away.
" Leave now!" I yell. " no." I say. " I don't want you hear!" I yell and he leaves.

I turn back to everyone they looked shocked. " Me and prim are staying at one of the victor houses 2 away from here." my mother says. " I'm staying in one to." Effie says. " Me, annie and fin are staying in the one next to yours." Finnick says.

Everyone leaves except for Annie Finnick and Fin.

Peeta POV

After Arryn and Elissa got home, Elissa went to bath Arryn and I was along.

I hear a knock on the door I open it it's gale.

" What do you want Gale?" I ask. " I hear you and Catnip aren't together anymore what a shame." gale says. " listen gale you stay the hell away from Katniss!" I yell. " she's not yours anymore your with someone else." gale says. " stay the hell away from her she's not yours. You left her your an asswhole." I say. " whatever bread boy." gale says than leaves.

Jackass. Arryn and Elissa come downstairs. Arryns wearing her pyjamas and has her hair in a braid. she really is katniss's daughter. I smile to myself.

The phone rings and Elissa gets it. After she's done she tells me her sister that's in 2 wants her to come see her for a week or less. in a day. I said it was ok.

" I'm leaving tonight. " She says than packs her stuff. She leaves for 2.

" Can we go see mommy?" Arryn asks." sure sweetie." I say than we walk over to katniss house.

Katniss answers than door and Arryn jumps into her arms." I missed you to sweetie. " katniss says and lets us in.

I see Finnick and Annie, and Fin. " finnick." I say than hug him and Annie. " hi Peeta." finnick and Annie say.

I sit on the couch with Arryn in my lap while peeta talks to finnick and Annie. God I miss him.

" Do you wanna go play upstairs with fin?" I ask Arryn. " ya." Arryn says she gets of my lap and takes little fin upstairs to play.

" Is it ok if me and Finnick go unpack our stuff and little fin stays here katniss?" Annie asks. " ya of course." I say than they leave.

" Peeta I have something to tell you after 2 months of being in district 4 I found out I was pregnant but as soon as I had him he died." I say than start to cry. He grabs me and hugs me.

God I missed those bug strong loving arms around me. he rubs my back.' its ok shh it's ok." peeta says. I pulls back and look into his eyes than I kiss him.

He pulls back. " Katniss I have a girlfriend." Peeta says. " I'm your wife.' I say. " you left me!" peeta says. " you where trying to kill me.''I yell." I want a divorce!" peeta yells. " fine you will get one!" I scream than go upstairs.

I know it wasn't that long I'm sorry I will try and make the next chapter long. Divorce season. Johanna, finnick, prim, Annie , Effie , Haymitch, little fin, prim and katniss's mom, peeta, Arryn, Gale, and Elissa! drama! comment and vote!!!
- Coralee❤