I love you forever

When I finely get into our bedroom I see Elissa just curled up into a ball sobing. " are you ok elissa?" I ask. " no Peeta I'm not " she says. " why?" I ask. "because I thought you loved me but you don't you have and always will love katniss" she says. " Elissa but I love you " I say." I know that but Arryn needs her really mother not me " she says. " please Elissa don't leave me just give me one more chance to prove that I love you so much " I ask. " no you need to be with katniss and Arryn not me Peeta even if you love both of as you can only have one of as but you take forever to make up your mind ill make it up for you you chose katniss " she says as she gets up to pack her bag. " Elissa?" I say. " What?" she asks. " I still love you " I say." I know good bye peeta" she says than kisses me one last time.

Katniss POV

I just saw Elissa leave Peeta's house with begs did she leave him. than Peeta comes out and sits on the stairs to the deck than he starts crying. i think I should walk of there.

I walk over to Peeta. " hi " I say. " hi " he says his eyes are all red and puffy. " what's the matter?"i ask. " Elissa left me 2 girl to leave me I'm on a roll " he says. " peeta she was wrong to leave so was I" i say. "she left so me and you could be together " he says than I sit by him and hug him. " do you want to be with me?" I ask hopping he will say yes.