Coming back

This is chapter 2 hope you like it thanks for reading

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Katniss POV

I get to district 4. I go to Annie's house. I knock on the door. Finnick answers it. " katniss " he says than hugging me. I go in and shut the door. " where's Annie I need to talk to you both" I say. " Annie katniss is here " he yells. She comes running down the stairs. " hi katniss " she says. " what's the matter katniss? Where's Peeta? " he asks. " peeta had a flashback and he almost killed me, when I got him off of me I run upstairs and pack me stuff and went out the window " I say." Oh " they both say. " ya I didn't want to leave but I did " I say. " do you want me to call your mother and prim ? " Annie asks. " yes " I say.

After an hour my mom and prim came to Annie and Finnicks house. I tell them what happend than I start to cry.

4 years later.

Peeta POV

Every day I think about katniss if she still loves me why didn't she devorise me if she left me. I get Arryn ready for Elissa helps me get her ready. Elissa is my girlfriend I couldn't take care of Arryn by my self. One day I met Elissa at the bakery and we were friends than we started going out now she is like Arryns mother and she lives with me. Elissa walks arryn to school.

Later

Elissa gets back. " hey " she says. " hey " I say than kissing her. " what do you want to do today " she asks. " I don't know " I say. " ok how about we go upstairs " she's says. " why?" I ask. Than she whispers something in my ear. " ok "I say. Than we go upstairs.

Katniss POV

I say goodbye to everyone and get on the train. To district 12 yep I'm going home I miss Arryn and peeta I hope peeta still loves me .

I get to district 12.

Peeta pov.

After awhile me and Elissa go down stairs and sit on the coach and talk.

I hear a knock on the door. Elissa gets up to answer it. " hello " she say. " hi is Peeta here?" Someone asks. " yes but who are you?" Elissa asks. " I'm katniss " she says. " omfg katniss um peeta come here " elissa says. I get up to see who's there. It's katniss. " k-k-katniss" I say. " peeta are ok?" Elissa asks. " yes, katniss what are you doing here?" I asks. " I came to see you and Arryn " katniss says. " after 4 f***ing years " I yell. " sorry peeta I missed my daughter and my husband " katniss said. " ok " I only say. " who is that " katniss asks. " I'm Elissa " Elissa says. " why are you here?" Katniss asks. " I live here with Peeta and Arryn " Elissa says. " oh are you and Peeta together ?" Katniss asks. " yes " I say.

She leaves crying

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope u liked it