Time

Today I have nothing to so so I'm going to upload maybe 2-3 new chapters on each one of my book. hope you like this next chapter I think it's going to be really good vote and comment.

Katniss POV

I wish I never left me and Peeta would be together Arryn would be with her mom and dad. me and Peeta could have had another child I would have been happy Peeta would have been happy if I stayed so would Arryn. I missed 4 years that I will never get back with my husband or ex and my daughter . I love Peeta and Arryn. I can't take seeing Peeta kiss another women and him raise OUR daughter with some one else I just wish I had them back. I really love Peeta and Arryn . I wish I would have never left.

Finally after crying my eyes out I dieside to go to bed. I can't I just cry myself to sleep .

When I wake up I hear someone knocking on my door. I go and answer it it's Peeta. " hi " I say."hi' he says. " what are you doing here? " I ask. " can we talk?" He asks. "sure come in " I say . " So what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask." Arryn " he says . "What about her?" I ask." you can see her and be her mom but Elissa is still goin to take care of her with me " he says. " ok " I say . " Katniss I still love you " he says. " I love you to " I say as I wonder why is he telling me this hes with Elissa. " I know" he says." why are you still with Elissa if you love me? " I ask.
" I don't know I just I love her to" he says. " no you don't you love me more please Peeta can we be a family again Please" I say than start crying. " I do love both over you and no me Elissa and Arryn are a family " he says. ' Peeta please I didn't want to leave but I could have got killed " I say still crying. " Katniss it's not my falt I got F*cking high jacked is it?" he asks. " no " I say . " Who's falt is it katniss?" he asks. " the capital" I say. " Ok yes but-" before he could finish I kiss him. he put one of his hands on my back and one in my hair. he kiss me back. than he pulls away. " I'm sorry Peeta" I say. " Don't be I missed that " he says. " I missed you kissing me to I shouldn't have left " I say ." I would have left to " he says. " oh Peeta I love you" I say than kiss him again. " Katniss I should get home to Elissa and Arryn " he says. " ok " I say than he leaves I start to cry. he kisses me and amited that he still loves me and than leaves to go home to be with Elissa.

Peeta POV

" Hey Elissa " I say than hug her. " how did it go?" she asks. "she kisses me and I kissed her back I told her that I loved her but I also love you " I say. " oh " that's all she can say than she runs upstairs and locks the door. I run to where she is. " I'm sorry " I say. " I don't care if your sorry "she yells. " elissa I love both of you it's not my falt is I love my wife and you " I say." you just called your wife " she yells while crying. " but Elissa " I say. " just go away please Peeta let me think " she says . "no I'm staying here till you let me in" he say.

After about an hour I finally get into the bedroom.

Hope you liked it. vote and comment.