just a dream

so i k i havnt updated in like 4ever but im updating now soorry i havnt updated i have been really busy with my other books and school omg school has so much freacking drama right now between my friends ugh buts its the weekend so i can update hope u like it

katniss POV

I wake up and turn to my side nobody's here. Peeta always sleeps with me. I turn on the light this isn't my bedroom. Oh my god it was a dream me and peeta getting back together and me being pregnant. I start to cry. I need Peeta to put his arms around me and tell me it's ok I need him to be here right now.

That dream felt so real. why did i leave right now i could be in Peetasarms or spending time with my daughter. i really shouldnt have left i need them in my life. I will talk to Peeta tomorrow.

th enext morning

i get  boots on and to me and Peetas old house. now he lives theere with elissa and our daughter i hate coming here i breaks my heart tosee Peeta with somebody else i thought are love would be forever. but i think i ended that when i left. i walk up to the door and knock on it. Arryn answers it.

" mommy!" Arryn says than jumps  into my arms. " so you missed me you just seen me yesturday." i say than peeta comes to the door from upstairs." hello katniss" peeta says." hi " i say. " arryn go get ready Elissas taking you out go get dressed." Peeta says. than arryn gets out of my arms and goes upstairs to get dressed. 

Peeta lets me in andwe go sit in the couch. " why bare you here Katniss ild you yesturday that Arryn wasnt going to be here. " Peeta says. " i forgot and i have to talking to you>"  i say. " OK about what" Peeta asks . " cani tell you when Elissa and Arryn leave " I asks. " ya sure " Peeta says. 

 than Arryn and elissa comes down. Arryns wearing a little brown jacket thats looks like my fathers old hunting jacket. iremember when i got it haymitch gave it to me when i had the baby shower  i loved it so much it was a little big for her than and it still is a little big on her now to. and shes wearing black pants and a green t-shirt. She comes to me and asks me if i can put her hair in a briad so i did. 

arryn says bye to Peeta than me. Elissa says bye to Peeta and kisses me i know whats shes doing . than here and arryn leave. " so what do you want to talk to me about>" peeta says. " i had this drlast night about you picking me and than i got pregnent i felt soreal  and i loved it   and i wish it wads real because i want to be with you and raise arryn and thaty babyin my deam togetehr because i love you and nothing will change that and im sorry i left i sorry that i wasnt there to help you with arryn im sorry for everything but im not sorry that i love you i love you < Peeta"I say than kiss him." katniss i love you still but im with Elissa and i cant just do that im sorry  " Peeta says. 

i leave and go to the victor house iw as staying at i lock myslef in my room and cry .

so i hope u likked it and yes the hole im sorry thing i toke from the vampire diaries. so do u like the whole trist thing, dont worry about Peeta and katniss not getting back together brecause they probly will. in  the next chapter everybody will be in gale thats right gale who will probly mess things up prim there mother finnick annie johanna ELissa haymitch an effie . SS comment ideas and thoughgts aboout this chapter i hopeu guys liked it tho

-Coralee <3