I thought... (Last chapter)

Katniss POV:

I thought after all these years he was dead, moved away even. But here Gale is. Infront of me. It's been so long. I'm amazed to see him. I'm not happy. I'm freaking pissed.

"What the hell are you doing here, Gale? I thought..."

"I came to see you, Catnip."

"Don't you dare call me that. You almost blew up Prim!"

"Katniss! I'm sorry. Please."

"No. Get out of here. I'm married to Peeta. We have a beautiful daughter and a baby on the way." My hand came to my stomach.

"I heard you had a daughter."

"I did. And I don't want her or my baby around someone who tried to kill their Aunt!"

"I didn't know, Katniss! I'm so sorry!"

"I advise you to leave, Gale," Peeta said stepping in front of me.

"Or what? You'll beat me with you bread, Bread boy." Gale laughed.

"You need to leave Katniss and our children alone."

"Yeah well, I need to talk to her. I'm not leaving until I do." Peeta suddenly punched Gale hard in the face. There was a cracking sound and blood coming from his nose. Gale grabbed Peeta and threw him against the wall and punched him.

"Gale! Get off of him!" I grabbed Gale's arm. He pushed me back and I fell on the ground.

Peeta kicked Gale in the groin and punched him again. He threw him out of the house and locked the door. Peeta ran to my side, "Oh god. Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. We're fine.

Peeta helped me up and took me to the couch. I sat down and rubbed my stomach. I wiped the blood away from Peeta's lip. Peeta looked at me. I leaned in a kissed his soft lips. He kissed me back. I pulled away and looked at him. "I love you, Peeta."

"I love you too, Katniss."

Eight months later:

Did I pee myself? I check the time and see Two. Am. I just want to sleep. I check under the covers and realize. I shake Peeta. "Peeta. My water broke."

"Shit," Peeta swear as he got my hospital bag and got Arryn. We arrive at the hospital moments later. Haymitch waited in the waiting room with Arryn while we went through a long birth.

Five hours later, Peeta and I were holding our beautiful little boy. Rye. He was perfect. Just like Arryn.

The next day we went home and I collapsed onto our bed tired. Arryn giggled and laid next to me, laying her head on my chest. Peeta laid next to us with Rye.

My family. We were all together. I love them. So why did I leave? I don't care. I'm just happy to be with my family. My husband. My son. My daughter. To have my life back.

~So everyone! That was the very last chapter of this book. I'm sorry for thr lack of updates. School. Yep. That horrible place. But here is the last chapter. Thank you to all who read my book and supported me. Thank you so much! I hope you liked it. Leave your vote and comments please. I would love some feedback! Please!

Comment and vote.