There's Always a Beginning

ابدأ من البداية

Soul's POV

Who is this girl again? All I remember was her last name...

'(l/n), huh?' I thought,

I glanced at (l/n), she looked pretty cool... I like how her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair is. Her (e/c) color staring intently at whatever Dr. Stein is doing. Her (skin color) is perfect. She is perfect.

She stared at me, making me realize I was staring at her. I quickly looked away.

'Wow, real cool, Soul. It was obvious you were staring at her!' I mentally punched myself for being uncool.

"Do you need something, Soul?" She asked,

'Damn, she already knows my name... While all I know is her last name...' I thought again, mentally punching myself AGAIN

"Uh... Nothing... I was just wondering... I didn't really hear your full -uh... Introduction. Who is your partner again?"

"Oh, his name is Dante *giggle* Eveleen. And, don't mind his last name. He really doesn't like it." She said,

'Damn, she's cute...'

"Ah, thanks."

"No problemo." She said and turned her attention to whatever Dr. Stein was doing.

Then, Maka poked me cheek.

"What?" I groaned

"Do you like her?" Maka asked, having a devilish grin on her face.

I blushed, "Maybe."

She giggled and went back to Dr. Stein's stuff, whatever he was doing.

Man, this is boring! I wish I could just admire (l/n)'s features!

Normal POV (Third Person)

Soul ended up staring at you then falling asleep. You giggled looking at Soul and Dr. Stein noticed. (Yikes!)

"Do you have any problem, Ms. (l/n)?"

"N-Nothing Dr. Stein!"

"Good, now watch closely at this dissection!" He said, and continued the dissection.

You shivered as you watched Dr. Stein dissect a... an irregular shaped... Creature...

'How is he enjoying dissecting that... Creature?!'

You sighed, and glanced at Soul.

'He sure looks cute...' You thought,

You thought of Soul more, and how cute he is. But your thoughts were soon cut off, when you felt someone stare at you. Your eyes led you to a guy. A guy with black hair, who seems to be symmetrical... Except for his hair. He exactly had 3 white lines on his hair that stops on the middle of his face. He soon realized he was staring at you, and he covered his face with a notebook, pretending to NOT stare at you... Even though it was pretty obvious.

You shook your head chuckling, and this time, Dr. Stein didn't notice!

You took your notebook and began drawing the sleeping Soul. You're really good at drawing (If you're not then pretend, please!!!) You like drawing places and flowers. You didn't like drawing people because you didn't like drawing them, they keep on moving. But now, you want to draw Soul, he wasn't moving (He is breathing of course) He was cute too. You want to draw him before he wakes up.

Dante noticed you drawing Soul and he nudge your arm grinning at you.

"First day of class and you already have a crush. Way to go (y/n)." He whispered in your ear and you blushed, "N-Not really.... I guess..." You whispered the last part hoping he didn't hear.